"OUR BIG, FAT DISNEY VACATION!" Ch.26 NEW! 2/11 pg. 121 "And they lived happily ever&

So excited to read another installment. Your family is just adorable and I loved the video clips. My son loved the one of Norah giving you her binky. Can't wait for the next installment.

Great installment UM! I absolutely adored the videos and your photopass pictures were so cute! Im glad you had a good birthday and your presents are adorable. I loved the precious moments with the mouse ears!! :) I wish you weren't almost done :sad1: Now you just have to go again ASAP! :goodvibes

I have been so caught up in "PEEPS" I haven't checked out this thread! :confused3 Sorry! I almost missed a great installment! :yay:

Sounds like you had a great b'day and DH came through! I love surprises, but I like to know they didn't forget either! Is a small gift in the morning, to show you remembered, too much to ask?!? :angel:

The narration is full of movie trailer sounding words like: “Mary Poppins, starring the incomperable Julie Andrews and America’s funny man, Dick Van ****.” (edited to add, "Cool, I got censored!")

You got censored?!? :scared1: For an actors name?!? What is this world coming to?!?

Great reporting, Wendy. Great videos.

I am FREAKED OUT because the boy in the red hawaiian shirt in the Miss Piggy video looks just like my ds from the back, AND ds has that SAME shirt. Is that one of your munchkins?

Weird.

I'm off to pick up my girl at kindergarten ... maybe there will be another chapter when I return!

Ha.

Ha.

Heeeeeeeeeee!

Great installment!! What a fabulous idea to wear your tiara on your birthday! Although, I'm sure you are treated like a princess everyday, the tiara probably helped. :thumbsup2

Tell DH that on your special day he has to at least give you a card in the morning and let you know that your surprise is coming later - that way you don't walk around all day wondering!! :confused:

Thanks for the latest addition to your trippie - so sad it's almost over! :sad2:

Love the videos UMama! Your runway walk looks fierce!!

I'm with you - pretending you've forgotten a Bday all day is NOT funny. But at least he came through!
I really must check out the Narnia thing next time. I always forget to do stuff at MGM.

Darn - gotta run now... another great installment! :thumbsup2

If my man pretended to forget my b-day for the WHOLE DAY and then surprised me at the end like that, he would be in t-r-o-u-b-l-e! :rotfl: Lovin' your trip report and I'm sad it's almost over! :guilty: Oh well. That means you'll just have to go BACK to WDW to make a new one! :thumbsup2

What a great TR. I am not even close to be done with it but I sure am enjoying it! Thanks for sharing! :cool1:

OH! Thank You!! It's gotten a little longish, hasn't it? It's been a good ride!

Loved every minute of your report! Sorry to see the end... thanks for sharing!!!

thank YOU!!!!

So excited to read another installment. Your family is just adorable and I loved the video clips. My son loved the one of Norah giving you her binky. Can't wait for the next installment.

I like that one too. Funny, almost forgot that cute moment! Thanks for reading!!!! I appreciate ya!

Great installment UM! I absolutely adored the videos and your photopass pictures were so cute! Im glad you had a good birthday and your presents are adorable. I loved the precious moments with the mouse ears!! :) I wish you weren't almost done :sad1: Now you just have to go again ASAP! :goodvibes
Heyyyy! I remember you! I cant wait to return and try new things!

I have been so caught up in "PEEPS" I haven't checked out this thread! :confused3 Sorry! I almost missed a great installment! :yay:

Sounds like you had a great b'day and DH came through! I love surprises, but I like to know they didn't forget either! Is a small gift in the morning, to show you remembered, too much to ask?!? :angel:

I KNOW! It's a seething, awful feeling, wondering if your very own DH is a ditz! He's not, I kinda KNEW since the same scenario is played out every year!

You got censored?!? :scared1: For an actors name?!? What is this world coming to?!?
YUP! Poor Dick!

Great reporting, Wendy. Great videos.

I am FREAKED OUT because the boy in the red hawaiian shirt in the Miss Piggy video looks just like my ds from the back, AND ds has that SAME shirt. Is that one of your munchkins?

Weird.

I'm off to pick up my girl at kindergarten ... maybe there will be another chapter when I return!

Ha.

Ha.

Heeeeeeeeeee!

That would take a whole lotta pixie dust my friend! :wizard:
That kid in the red shirt is a stranger. The back of his shirt had a hidden Mickey on it. I was going to say, "Find the Hidden Mickey in this clip" but the graininess was just too bad. Which ticks me off after all the work that took!

Great installment!! What a fabulous idea to wear your tiara on your birthday! Although, I'm sure you are treated like a princess everyday, the tiara probably helped. :thumbsup2

Tell DH that on your special day he has to at least give you a card in the morning and let you know that your surprise is coming later - that way you don't walk around all day wondering!! :confused:

Thanks for the latest addition to your trippie - so sad it's almost over! :sad2:

Thanks!!! He'll read all this, so I'm thinking on the morning of my 40th birthday this September. I am going to be the Queen of the World!

Love the videos UMama! Your runway walk looks fierce!!

I'm with you - pretending you've forgotten a Bday all day is NOT funny. But at least he came through!
I really must check out the Narnia thing next time. I always forget to do stuff at MGM.

Darn - gotta run now... another great installment! :thumbsup2

I hope you like the Narnia attraction! I get so sad when people complain about it!

Great installment! Can't wait for rest although it is sad that your trip report is coming to an end. :sad1:

It's going to be hard to write! Hey, thanks so much for reading!!!

Everyone::grouphug:

I'm so sad to see this TR end..........it's been great fun getting to 'know' you and your family......they are so sweet even if you did have to wait till the end of the day for your b-day gifts. Love the pictures and video!!!! Thanks for such a entertaining read!!!!!!!!..... :)

END?? No way!! Can't be! You must have some more tidbits for us!! No, not yet... I am not ready!!!:sad1: Please tell us you have more :goodvibes jen

Ok UM, I will cut you some slack. I am conflicted inside. I want the next installment, but I don't want this trippie to end. :sad1: Take all the time you want. :rolleyes1 You know I'll still be here waiting. popcorn:: That is a snack size bag of 94% FF popcorn. ;) :rotfl: Gotta be a good peep!

IS that all now... is it over??? :-(

There's more!!??? Cool!???

I love your Precious Moments figurines. I have enjoyed your reports for a long time. My daughter and I have laughed along with your family's adventures. I'm a pretty introverted person. I can't see myself ever approaching a Diser if I saw them in the park, with the exception of you and GlendaMax. Granted, I wouldn't run up to you screaming, but you guys seem so down-to-earth that I really think I could muster up the courage to at least come and say hello and tell you how much I've enjoyed your reports and pictures. I really think a trip with Glenda and her sweet mom would have to be a blast! When you guys end your trip reports, then it's high time for you to start writing your pre-trip reports for the next time around. Thanks for all the fun you've shared with us on the boards.

I know someone else said it, but it bears repeating - count your lucky stars you didn't get impetigo!!!!!! I don't know if that's how it's spelled. When I was younger, I thought it was infantigo cuz kids get it.
Just like I thought it was strap throat instead of strep throat.
Oh well.
Thanks so much for such a great trip report.
The videos add so much, but my favorite is still Norah on the plane.
Your family is beautimous!!!
I have to agree with everyone else - you look so thin in the walk video!!! Since you've been doing the WISH stuff, I bet you look even smaller!

Hi UtahMama - I love your trip report. Sure hate to see it come to an end.
Just had to let you know I was at the Disney Store today and they had the cutest Miss Piggy and Kermit pillow and t-shirts. I instantly thought of you.

FINALLY, after 4 Days of reading nothing else on the DIS to prepare for my trip, I finished your TR !!! I read "the meanest Mama" TR and started ona few others and saw your post in thiers and decided to read yours.
And, lemmetellya, it's like CRACK!!!, You are one funny lady !!! You and my dd14 (Caylin) "sound" so much alike, there were times I "heard" her voice while reading. She's a riot, too !!! She and I have a "shared" bday trip planned for September this year !! (Mines the 1st, hers is the 30th)

Tomorrow I will be running out to get my lime green CROCS !! I can wear them during my surprise trip in March for DD5(Lexie AKA LexieeeLOOWHOOO), Caylin, would DIE if I tried to wear them on her trip. I will also be heading to "town" to HD to pick up some LGMHPC.

p.s. I TOTALLY had this cool, funny reply I was going to post for you that I thunk up while at the dentist this morning but now that the "good" stuff has worn off, I'm not quite as spunky, and sound more like my Gramma !!! So once I get back to the real self I promise I'll try to have you laughing too ;) :upsidedow

I’m a long-time lurker on your trip report scene, and thought it was high time I add my applause and thanks to you for taking the time to let us tag along on your trip. It has been a wildly entertaining ride! Bravo!

NOTE TO ALL DH’s: DW’s HATE to feel like you forgot them on their birthdays. Making them think you are a jerk allllll day long only to spring a gift on them right before bed is not funny. Just sayin’.

Yeah, my EX-DH did something like this to me on my very first mother’s day. A most unfortunate move. I’m sayin’ too.

I’m thinking my dd and yours must have gone to the same child modeling school. Although I have now convinced (threatened) her to point her face in the general direction of the camera, her eyes almost never follow. :sad2:

It has taken me days but I have finally got to the end or your TR, I can't believe it - 119 pages! My DH even started bringing me dinner at the puter so I would eat. Guess he got tired of me saying "Be right there" and then hearing me crack up :happytv: followed very shortly by footsteps running into the bathroom.

Can I just say that you are one funny chickadee dee.
:worship: :worship: :worship:

I have been keeping up on Nebo's TR as well and between you and him I have just been :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You pulled me right in and I feel like I have known you forever. And not to hijack here but it seems that the cast of characters for this TR includes more than just the UtahMama clan - TwinkieMama, Glendamax, lexmelinda, PrincessV and too many more to mention. Y'all seem like such fun!! Since I have finally caught up on your report (although I am going to be super sad to see it end!) I am off to find Glendamax and TwinkieMama's TRs.

Thanks for sharing your family and your trip with us. Its been a wonderful ride!!!
:wave: :banana:: :tongue: :lmao: :yay: :goodvibes :rotfl2: popcorn:::cheer2: :woohoo: :lmao: :rotfl2: :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter