Our girlie summer Vegas get-away (over and done with)

Oh Lordy....I get too nervous around nekkid men that aren't in my bed.:eek:

You'll be fine at the OG Linda, just bring your phone so you can text. I really don't think we should disappoint the TR.

3 weeks today :cool1: i'm just saying.

Well, it is Vegas, I'm sure that a bed can be arranged. :confused3

:rolleyes1

;)

So you are used to lots of nekkid men IN your bed???? ;)
:rotfl2:

You'll be fine at the OG Linda, just bring your phone so you can text. I really don't think we should disappoint the TR.

3 weeks today :cool1: i'm just saying.
LOL Yes, Wendy will show you how to text like a pro even when a naked booty is in your face. :lmao:

3 weeks huh? But who's counting? ;) Congrats! :thumbsup2

I went to our shutterfly account and was looking at the pics from last June. OMG, so much fun!! :rotfl2: I loved Tony and Tina's. What a great time. And the pics from the OG were so funny!! :rotfl:

I can't wait to do it again. :cool1:

A few weeks ago I went back and read the trip report from June, and I was cracking up.

Well, if it's for the sake of your trip report, I'll see what I can do. :thumbsup2

Way to go, Wendell :thumbsup2

In your bed, Linda :confused3 Something you want to share with the group?? :rotfl2:

C'mon, you gotta go to the OG!! I did it - you can't be more scaredy that I was, right???? I thought I was the wuss of the group (how's that for peer pressure???)

I went to our shutterfly account and was looking at the pics from last June. OMG, so much fun!! :rotfl2: I loved Tony and Tina's. What a great time. And the pics from the OG were so funny!! :rotfl:

Oh lordie :eek:

A few weeks ago I went back and read the trip report from June, and I was cracking up.

It was fun (and a bit embarrassing):rotfl:

I guess I set myself up with that statement. You guys are much too quick with the witty replies for me to claim innocence. :cutie:

Wendell, Theresa, Tina and both the Stacie's must come. And Marcie. We were walking around checking out Caesar's Palace one morning and we wandered into "Fat Tuesday". A few minutes later we are looking for Marcie, she's leaning on the counter sipping her just purchased vodka and RedBull from a giant sipper cup. The clerk is totally mesmorized by her charm. It only takes her a matter of minutes to win over a guy at any given scene. Yes, she's that girl. We love her!:lovestruc

I guess I set myself up with that statement. You guys are much too quick with the witty replies for me to claim innocence. :cutie:

Wendell, Theresa, Tina and both the Stacie's must come. And Marcie. We were walking around checking out Caesar's Palace one morning and we wandered into "Fat Tuesday". A few minutes later we are looking for Marcie, she's leaning on the counter sipping her just purchased vodka and RedBull from a giant sipper cup. The clerk is totally mesmorized by her charm. It only takes her a matter of minutes to win over a guy at any given scene. Yes, she's that girl. We love her!:lovestruc

Awwww :lovestruc

He did mention to me that I could get a refill in the sippie cup for a lot cheaper. :lmao:

I better save my money for OG. You will love it Linda. :upsidedow

Oh c'mon--I wasn't that bad! And since what happened with Dawn--I am determined to live life to its fullest . . . . it wasn't like I got a lap dance or something--LOL!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Cheryl is gettin a lap dance in June!! :cool1:

Who doesn't like a nice good egg roll.

:confused3

Yes, it really is Marcie's bar. ;)
She could run the place if she wanted. She has a beau at every station, but Nico is her fav.:lovestruc

Marcie, your fun spirit is what got us in the party mood for sure. You are so funny talking about another quickkie trippie in January!:laughing:

You should have seen her there the first time! She was bar crawlin and came to the back of the bar yelling "Deb, there are 2 guys here from Moses Lake!!!!!!" Sure enough after I carded them (because men lie) yep they lived pretty close to my casa.

The best part was the next day after the Kahunaville staying out until 4 AM we see this older couple in the elevator who remembered Candace & Marcie from the night before. Yelling...Wheres my Rae Rae? I need my Rae Rae....Oh I was playing Black Jack with James. My reply...WTH is James??? Oh the guys from the bach party that I sort of crashed. Hey it was a bunch of bankers from San Diego. They were cute & fun, well until the girls ditched me.

But in all it was a very wholesome trip, like all trips to Vegas are!

I am so excited now that I have my very own Team Kahuna shirt!!! It will be so cool to stay at TI where I can just crawl up to my room when they close. :lmao: I may not make any early mornings though.

Did I not tell you before? There is no sleeping in Vegas!
Just make a Starbucks run in our jammies & your curlers! It so HOT!!

Poor Dawn, having to see that firsthand. :sad2: Hopefully no one ever has to see me do that again.
:rotfl: I remember her telling me about it!!

You should have seen her BIG 'Rita @ Dicks!! It lasted all wk!!!

Ok I am in. Although it means I must kick butt on all tests spring quarter incase I have too much fun that wknd before finals!!

Seester are you going???

Wooo hooo the Whooo sisters in Vegas!!!!!

:

You should have seen her there the first time! She was bar crawlin and came to the back of the bar yelling "Deb, there are 2 guys here from Moses Lake!!!!!!" Sure enough after I carded them (because men lie) yep they lived pretty close to my casa.

The best part was the next day after the Kahunaville staying out until 4 AM we see this older couple in the elevator who remembered Candace & Marcie from the night before. Yelling...Wheres my Rae Rae? I need my Rae Rae....Oh I was playing Black Jack with James. My reply...WTH is James??? Oh the guys from the bach party that I sort of crashed. Hey it was a bunch of bankers from San Diego. They were cute & fun, well until the girls ditched me.

But in all it was a very wholesome trip, like all trips to Vegas are!

Did I not tell you before? There is no sleeping in Vegas!
Just make a Starbucks run in our jammies & your curlers! It so HOT!!

You should have seen her BIG 'Rita @ Dicks!! It lasted all wk!!!

Ok I am in. Although it means I must kick butt on all tests spring quarter incase I have too much fun that wknd before finals!!

Seester are you going???

Wooo hooo the Whooo sisters in Vegas!!!!!

Yay I am so glad you are planning to go!!!!

That was so funny when Candace and I were hungover and the older couple recognized us. :lmao::rotfl::rotfl: That night was one of my favorite Vegas memories.

Yay I am so glad you are planning to go!!!!

That was so funny when Candace and I were hungover and the older couple recognized us. :lmao::rotfl::rotfl: That night was one of my favorite Vegas memories.

It was very funny!!

Beth--we know you just want more blackmail photos . . . . .

3.gif

I don't even know if I want to get involved in this thread... Good thing there were no blackmail pictures of me from June!! Justin? Who's Justin?? And Scott??? Nope, don't remember them!! Right, Marcie??

I do recall a picture of Justin. But don't know where the pic came from hehe

I don't even know if I want to get involved in this thread... Good thing there were no blackmail pictures of me from June!! Justin? Who's Justin?? And Scott??? Nope, don't remember them!! Right, Marcie??

Nice try. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter