Our Home Wedding/Disneymoon 9/05/09 Updated 8/6

Gorgeous dress and the jewelry is too!! They will be great together- Good choice!!

Beautiful dress! I think the jewelry will look great with it! Have fun with your e-pics! Make sure you bring them back to show us!!!!

So....my multiquote didnt quite get everyone...Ill try again later...Thanks guys!

I love the beading on the back of your dress!
Thank you for saying that....I wanted a completely plain veil so that it wouldnt take away from the back of my dress....when i see other girls sparkly veils, I get a little jealous, but I know I made the right decision! :thumbsup2

Beautiful dress! I think the jewelry will look great with it! Have fun with your e-pics! Make sure you bring them back to show us!!!!

The engagment pics were fun! I hope they turn out okay...Ill post them on here as soon as I get them back...she should be putting them on facebook around thur/fri i think :goodvibes

Love your ring, your dress and the engagement photo. I agree with the bridesmaid sash being too long (that was the first thing I though when I saw the dress and then read what you wrote.

We never ate at Yak and Yeti - but we were in the AK two weeks ago and ate the buffet at Tusker House and it was wonderful.

Linda

I followed your link from the reply on the "gross things" thread!:rotfl2: Anyway, beautiful engagement pics! I am in Central, IL also and just got married last May. If you need any recommendations, let me know. Our florist was in a tiny town and did a nice job for a ridiculousy cheap price!

Thanks guys!! I really liked how they came out!

I followed your link from the reply on the "gross things" thread!:rotfl2: Anyway, beautiful engagement pics! I am in Central, IL also and just got married last May. If you need any recommendations, let me know. Our florist was in a tiny town and did a nice job for a ridiculousy cheap price!

Hey! Glad you found my TR....Who was your florist? I was looking at one in a tiny town lol. So dont think Im creepy but I did the think to find your posts, to see if you had a recent TR...only looked at the first page but saw that you also met your DH match.com...I guess I should post our story on here sometime, shouldn't I :cool1:

I just found your PJ don't know how I missed it. The e-pics are beautiful! I love the beading on the dress!!!!

I just stumbled upon your PJ as well! Everything looks sooo great! Your e-ring is gorgeous and I love the beading on your dress! The card box is really cute too! Your e-pics turned out great... we are having ours in a few weeks and I'm kinda nervous... hopefully ours will turn out as well as yours. You should definately post how you and DF met... I love reading people's stories:lovestruc

Our story? Well....its not that exciting but here it goes! We met in June 2005. We actually met on match.com. We decided to meet up one day at a state park, it is actually the park that we took our engagment pictures in. From then on we were together...We traded off going to each others towns, me to his on weekend, him to mine the next. After a couple of months the long distance began to take its toll and we split up. We had already been planning a vacation for the end of August 05 and decided to go ahead and go. On the vacation we decided to get back together and the day we got home I applied for a job in his town. A month later we got our own apartment and lived there for 3 years. Last summer we bought a house together, which has been wonderful. I was starting to get to the end of my rope though when it came to getting him to "settle down." Imagine my surprise last year when we walked past a jewelry store and he asked if I wanted to go in!!! He asked me what I thought of my now engagement ring and it was my absolute favorite..Turns out he had already picked it out a couple days before. On Christmas Eve 2008 :santa:he asked me to marry him....Of course I said yes. And the rest is the planning journal....:yay:

I just stumbled upon your PJ as well! Everything looks sooo great! Your e-ring is gorgeous and I love the beading on your dress! The card box is really cute too! Your e-pics turned out great... we are having ours in a few weeks and I'm kinda nervous... hopefully ours will turn out as well as yours. You should definately post how you and DF met... I love reading people's stories:lovestruc

The best advice I can give you on the epics is to RELAX...you feel very subconscious at first but dont worry about anything and just act silly!!!

So I've not done much lately...not even sure I have readers anymore. lol. Im getting ready to start working on my blurb engagement pics/guestbook today. I have to get invitations by next weekend, I am running so far behind on that...I just havent been in the wedding mood lately. Too many drs apts ande stupid stuff like that....If anyone is reading this still, hope your plans are going great!

I'm following along! :)

I'm also about to start working on our blurb guestbook/e-pictures! Let me know how it turns out!! I love the idea of a picture guestbook rather than the traditional "sign here" guestbooks. So much more personal! :goodvibes

I just updated my first page, which now is indexed between the different subjects. I also updated our dining ressies which the IPO made for me today. Its final :)

I'm just catching up on your PJ. I love the jewelry and dress! You E pic's turned out great! Can't wait to read more! :flower3:

I tried to post this on the board but nobody responded and I really need opinoins so I thought Id try and ask it here although I prolly wont get a response here either!!!!

I was thinking of buying place cards instead of DIYing them.It would cost less to buy them right now from this place than to do it myself. THey are 75% off and would hardly cost me anything and save alot of time. My question....are they cheap looking? are they cute? should i get them?

http://www.myweddingfavors.com/personality-tent-cards.html

*I would be getting either the pink or the pink and brown one :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter