Our magical moment ruined...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's great that you got your weeklong vacation for 2200. Unfortunetly, some of us weren't lucky enough to get that price. I am paying 3600 for our weeklong vacation for two adults and two children and I am sorry, but that is a lot of money.....unless you're made of it! And yes, it may be a theme park, but whatever you want to call it, it's expensive and that is why half of America can not afford to go there.....so, yes, I do expect the "best" when going to Disney!

$3600 for a week for 4 people versus $2200 for a week for two people. You are actually paying less per person than she is. (True that two people are children and should be less expensive, nonetheless, the overall cost per person for your trip is less.)

$3600 for a week for 4 people versus $2200 for a week for two people. You are actually paying less per person than she is. (True that two people are children and should be less expensive, nonetheless, the overall cost per person for your trip is less.)

Thanks, I was just about to say the exact same thing. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter