Our October Trip - Music Video

Pegasus928

DIS Veteran
Hi Guys

I hope you don't mind me hopping over from the UK section. :thumbsup2

The last time I came for a visit was to view the fantastic Orlando dance video that the Wolf family put together. This inspired me and my family to give it a go whilst we were there in October and I would love to know what you guys think now that I have finished it.

The link for it is here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIPB5fL7aWg

I hope it meets the high standards that you have become accustomed to :)

Another fabulous video! I really enjoyed that. Loved little Jack running scared from something, about at 4:30 in. Thanks so much for sharing, Peg. Good tune too. :thumbsup2

We were there in October too!

I really liked your video. :) :thumbsup2

I just said to dd on the way home from the store the other day as this was playing on the radio it would make a great background tune to a disney trip montage!

Fantastic! Loved the costumes!

Great video..looks like you guys had so much fun! Can I tag along with you next time ....lol

So great!!!! Thanks for sharing. I sent it to my husband for inspiration. We need one of these videos too!

Thanks for all the great comments :goodvibes

We certainly had a fantastic holiday - but that's not hard to do in Florida is it. And we really wanted to get into the swing of things with MNSSHP so made sure we went all out with the costumes (us Brits are normally so reserved you know :lmao:) and felt that we got much more out of the party because of it.

Another fabulous video! I really enjoyed that. Loved little Jack running scared from something, about at 4:30 in. Thanks so much for sharing, Peg. Good tune too. :thumbsup2
If you check this link you will see what it was Jack was running away from :scared1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsyQEAR3Xuc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter