Our October Trip - Music Video

I loved how you synched the music to the dancing in the video! Wonderful! :thumbsup2

Thank you.
It took some playing with, and changing of speed of the video. Thank goodness for coffee :thumbsup2

Great video!!!! Where else but in the Magic Bubble can you get grown men to dance and enjoy it!!!! Thanks for sharing :thumbsup2

That was awesome, thank you so much for sharing.....I really really loved all of your costumes :thumbsup2

Just now found this thread. As I already wrote on YouTube, great job! Looks wonderful. Thanks especially for all the hours you put in editing it. It shows. Great song choice. I stew a lot over songs, and had been thinking this one would make a good video. Looks like you've already defined it though!

I haven't seen your comments on Youtube yet as I am offshore and they don't allow us access to that particular site :confused3

You set the bar very high with the Wolfe Family Orlando Dance video so I knew that I had to put the time in if it was to be half as good as yours.
To be honest I only settled on the music as I sat down to start the editing. When we were over in Florida I was more set on dOing it to a Prince track. Which is why I now have lots of video of us all shouting LETS GO CRAZY in the middle of the parks :thumbsup2

Many thanks for your comments here and I look forward to reading them on Youtube when I get home

To be honest I only settled on the music as I sat down to start the editing. When we were over in Florida I was more set on dOing it to a Prince track. Which is why I now have lots of video of us all shouting LETS GO CRAZY in the middle of the parks :thumbsup2

What made you decide against the Prince track?

What made you decide against the Prince track?

Nothing against the Prince track itself - I actually made a birthday video for my daughter last year using a lot of Florida footage and that very same song and it worked really well.
But while we were in Florida we heard Black Eyed Peas on the radio a lot, everybody loved it and it seemed to become our holiday anthem. Plus it had such a good tempo it was ideal for what I wanted to achieve :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter