Our Super Deluxe 10th Anniversary PTR @ WL May 2010 w/ Deluxe Dining & Lots of Photos

Hi! I'm subbing. We're going to be there the same week but our dates are 5/22-5/29. :goodvibes Ohana, Teppan Edo and Princess Akerhaus breakfast...all are yum! Looking forward to the rest of your plans. popcorn::

Hi Again!

WOW!! I had to make a fun observation!! We are going in Sept, and also have a whole bunch of places lined up to eat (maybe 18 like you)- pretty set in stone, and here's the fun thing... of all our places combined, we share only 3 in common!! Pretty amazing I think. Gives you an idea of just how many possibilities there are and how tastes can be so different!! :confused3:thumbsup2

WOW....great ressies!!!! :cool1: You guys are going to love Teppan Edo, Narccossee's and O'hanas!!!! Some of my favs for sure!!!!:thumbsup2 What a great trip this is going to be, so glad to be following along!!

Hi! I'm subbing. We're going to be there the same week but our dates are 5/22-5/29. :goodvibes Ohana, Teppan Edo and Princess Akerhaus breakfast...all are yum! Looking forward to the rest of your plans. popcorn::

Thanks for joining. We have eaten at Kona many times, but Ohana was always booked when ADR time came around, so we are really looking forward to it. We were waiting for the kids to get to the age that we knew they would enjoy Teppan Edo. It sounds really good.

Hi Again!

WOW!! I had to make a fun observation!! We are going in Sept, and also have a whole bunch of places lined up to eat (maybe 18 like you)- pretty set in stone, and here's the fun thing... of all our places combined, we share only 3 in common!! Pretty amazing I think. Gives you an idea of just how many possibilities there are and how tastes can be so different!! :confused3:thumbsup2

I know!! The problem we have is once we like a dinner, we tend to repeat it again next trip. We usually have only two spots open for new experiences. We were going to try Narcoossee's back in December, but changed our minds at the last minute. With DxDP this time, we have many more openings for new experiences.

WOW....great ressies!!!! :cool1: You guys are going to love Teppan Edo, Narccossee's and O'hanas!!!! Some of my favs for sure!!!!:thumbsup2 What a great trip this is going to be, so glad to be following along!!

Amanda is really looking forward to the lobster at Narcoossee's. I am more of a steak and poultry person myself, and so far, Kona has had the best steak IMO. I am expecting Narcoossee's to top that. :goodvibes

We've eaten breakfast at Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace before, and always wanted to try Ohana's breakfast. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, bacon :worship: I can't wait.

We purposely scheduled a lot of our ADRs to take advantage of the short ferry boat ride from WL. I hope it pays off. :wizard:

wow!!!! Chef Mickeys 3x!!!?? You must really like it there!!! Some people are lucky to go just once if at all and you get to go 3x!! I expect a full dining report with all that eating!!!

Did you consider using 2 meals for Artist Point since you are staying at WL?? We stayed there 6x before we gave in and tried Artist Point and it's now one of our ultimate favs!! It's pretty easy to get a good time ADR for that too!

I dunno. Amanda is not too interested in Di, since she was never on American Idol or Lost. :lmao:

I may have to drag her there.

I think we will be going to the RV show in south Atlanta this weekend.

LOL!!!!!!!

Hmm, wonder if I can make her go with me?? :)

Ooh, I bet the RV show will be fun!!

hi everyone ..
if you don't know me yet .. i'm Amanda

your right jason you would have to drag me there kicking and screaming to go see princess di stuff!!! Soooo if someone ever says they saw me there you know they are lying...
but i love the idea of the rv show & boat show.. lets go!!!
i do love lost .. next week it comes back on . Yay!!!

anyways you should tell them about our yummy 18 ADRs we have

Oh come on....you don't want to go with me???? I have GOT to see that wedding dress!!

The RV and oat show sounds fun!!!

wow!!!! Chef Mickeys 3x!!!?? You must really like it there!!! Some people are lucky to go just once if at all and you get to go 3x!! I expect a full dining report with all that eating!!!

Did you consider using 2 meals for Artist Point since you are staying at WL?? We stayed there 6x before we gave in and tried Artist Point and it's now one of our ultimate favs!! It's pretty easy to get a good time ADR for that too!

We have a tradition to eat at CM for dinner on the day of our arrival. It's the kids' all-time favorite place.

I have thought of Artist's Point, but we are waiting for the kids to outgrow their chicken nugget and pizza stage. :rotfl:

It's worth a shot. :confused3

What's an 'oat show'? :rotfl2: Just kiddin'

Seen any snow yet? Nothing here, just rain. The news was showing pics of 6 inches around Blue Ridge, GA.

Aww man!!!! That is a pet peeve of mine is spelling and here I go forgetting a letter!!

Umm, you know...an oat show...they sell lots and lots of oats, oattoons, jet oats, oat skis, etc!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

The ADR's look great. We did CM in 2008 and we didn't have a good experience. We could only get ressies for 9:30pm, though. So, that could have a lot to do with it. :confused3

I'm looking forward to reading more of your family's PTR. My husband and I are leaving Feb. 1 for Disney and will be staying at Wilderness Lodge for the first time. Normally we have our children and grandson with us, but we are going for a fun time with just the two of us. We only have two dinner reservations: Artist Point and Narcoosees. Probably our next trip to Disney will be with our kids, grandson and newest grandson who will be making his appearance the end of March!!

Mrs D :banana::banana:

Hi! :wave2: subbing in. We are also going in May so that's how I stumbled upon your PTR. We are going a few weeks earlier though. Wow, looking at your ADRs - that's a whole lot of eating! I'm in!

The ADR's look great. We did CM in 2008 and we didn't have a good experience. We could only get ressies for 9:30pm, though. So, that could have a lot to do with it. :confused3

Thanks. We have eaten at CM close to 20 times, and have only had maybe 2 disappointing meals. During our December trip, the quality and taste of the food was excellent. I normally feel like cattle at CM, between the celebrations and character meets, you can hardly get a bite in. This last trip was more relaxing, though.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your family's PTR. My husband and I are leaving Feb. 1 for Disney and will be staying at Wilderness Lodge for the first time. Normally we have our children and grandson with us, but we are going for a fun time with just the two of us. We only have two dinner reservations: Artist Point and Narcoosees. Probably our next trip to Disney will be with our kids, grandson and newest grandson who will be making his appearance the end of March!!

Mrs D :banana::banana:

Welcome!! You will love WL, the wintertime is the perfect time for this resort. It doesn't seem normal to sit by a fireplace in May. We can't yet visit without our kids, they'd kill us when we got back.:goodvibes You'll have to tell us how you like Narcoossee's.

Hi! :wave2: subbing in. We are also going in May so that's how I stumbled upon your PTR. We are going a few weeks earlier though. Wow, looking at your ADRs - that's a whole lot of eating! I'm in!

Thanks for joining. When we first took advantage of free dining, we could not have imagined eating more than we did. Pure gluttony, :scared1:. Every other time since, we agreed beforehand that we would only eat what we needed, and absolutely no overeating. This trip will be testing our resolve.:lmao:

Thanks for joining. When we first took advantage of free dining, we could not have imagined eating more than we did. Pure gluttony, :scared1:. Every other time since, we agreed beforehand that we would only eat what we needed, and absolutely no overeating. This trip will be testing our resolve.:lmao:

We were there during Free dining in the summer (I don't think we did the free dining because we had a better deal with the room code, but still got DDP) and felt like we were stuffed with just one TS a day! We vowed to not do the DDP again, but wouldn't you know it? We already have our ADRs booked for our upcoming trip on the DDP. :confused3 Don't know how that happened.

Aww man!!!! That is a pet peeve of mine is spelling and here I go forgetting a letter!!

Umm, you know...an oat show...they sell lots and lots of oats, oattoons, jet oats, oat skis, etc!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Good come back, Heather!! Gotta love the DIShumor!!! :lmao:

Im in- this sounds like a fun one! :thumbsup2

We are going end of April/Early May and have some of the same ADR's. Not doing Narcooses this time but we ate there last May and it was our favorite meals by far! Loved both the steak and lobster so it looks like a win win situation! They also have some great desserts- DH got the cheesecake and it was a work of art- DS who was 9 at the time got the Nemo cupcake dessert and it was too stinkin cute to eat! This year we are going to try Cali Grill instead too see what all the hype is about- watching Wishes from up there for the first time.

Im in- this sounds like a fun one! :thumbsup2

We are going end of April/Early May and have some of the same ADR's. Not doing Narcooses this time but we ate there last May and it was our favorite meals by far! Loved both the steak and lobster so it looks like a win win situation! They also have some great desserts- DH got the cheesecake and it was a work of art- DS who was 9 at the time got the Nemo cupcake dessert and it was too stinkin cute to eat! This year we are going to try Cali Grill instead too see what all the hype is about- watching Wishes from up there for the first time.

Welcome!! Narcoossee's is the one we can't wait to try this year. We silently regretted taking it off our list before. DW loves lobster, and I like steak, so I have already tried offering a trade; my lobster for her steak. :thumbsup2

We're waiting a couple more years to try Cali. I can't justify the kids getting chicken nuggets from a signature restaurant. I want them to enjoy more types of food. They are just now getting to like steak and fish more, so we are making progress.:laughing:

P.I. Squirrel: We are on our way to Disney tomorrow morning!! I'll let you know how our trip goes. Believe me, our kids are not happy we are going without them! But they are adults, they will get over it. :rotfl2: We are planning a trip to Disney with a large part of our extended family in a year or so. It's nice to take a trip with just the two of us once in a while. But we do love the whole family thing too! :hug:

We will definitely let you know how we like Narcooseese. I love fish and my dh loves steak.

Disney here we come!! :yay:

Mrs D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter