Over the River and Through the Woods to Mickey's House We Go! And Grandma is in Tow!

Welcome back!! i can't wait to hear all about your trip!! I can't believe you drove 15 hours straight, got in at 2 and are at work!!!

Welcome back!

We have driven straight through the past 2 years, but decided to stop along the way this year--funny!

I'm glad we got to meet you & your DH in Epcot! I can't wait to hear all about the silliness!

Welcome Home ! Can't wait to read you TR and hear all about it! I finally started one if you have time to drop in.

Welcome home :hug:. So glad ya'll made it home safe :thumbsup2. Now we are in the same Post Disney Depression :sad2:. I can't wait to see all your pictures and read all about your trip.

I really enjoyed spending time with ya'll and hopefully we can do it again soon:goodvibes.

WOW! 15 hr drive, huh? :drive: I'm sure you have some tales to tell. (and pics to prove it!) Can't wait to read them and get excited about my own trip! :yay:

Welcome home! I am looking forward to hearing all about it, and seeing if we crossed paths somewhere without knowing it! That weather was a bit of a pain, wasn't it? Hot, hot, hot, interspersed with steam baths is not my idea of ideal walking around weather! :confused: But after all, it IS the happiest place!! Hope all of you had a fabulous time. The trip home is definitely a killer. We would NOT have made 15 hours - 11 hours was MORE than enough for us. (Especially since I was sandwiched in the back seat of the mini-van between the 11 year old and 8 year old grandchildren! Good thing I love 'em!) :love:

I guess I didn't realize your drive was so long. I am shocked. It's 18 - 20 hours from wher I live depending on traffic and how many stops you make along the way.

Welcome back. Sounds like you had a blast and Grandma kept with you :banana: silly folks :rotfl2: Hope the TR starts soon I need the pick me up til our trip in September. Just me and the wife this time the girls both say "you and mom need to go by yourselves" :littleangel: sweet girls :littleangel:.

Hey all my Dis buddies! Thanks for all the "welcome backs". I finally got a few of my pictures uploaded to photobucket and have started a trip report. I had a hard time deciding on a title. It was a toss-up between "I committed all 7 deadly sins....Disney style" and "Who knew choking each other would earn us fastpasses?". I finally went with the later so nobody would think we were a bunch of heathens.:lmao:

Hope ya'll will all come join in on the fun. Here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=36929553#post36929553

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter