Over the River and Through the Woods to Mickey's House We Go! And Grandma is in Tow!

Oh, Lisa, I missed you! I'm sorry - to say I'm behind on my Disboard threads is an understatement! But today was the last day of school, so I'm going to catch up now!

I hope your trip is wonderful, that you had a much more relaxing trip down than last year, and that you and Mama experience lots of pixie dust!!!pixiedust:

Lisa, I am so jealous right now. Here I am at work and you all are in Epcot. I so want to be there.

Hope you had a safe trip. I look forward to the next TR.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back. Finally caught up with all of your reports. Ready for a new one ;) :lmao:

Lisa, I bet you are having a wonderful time! Can't wait to read all about once you are home.

I just booked a pirate room at CBR so I really can't wait to see all your pictures!!!

Lisa-I hope you're having a wonderful time at Disney! :goodvibes I sure do hate that I missed getting to meet you in person at the meet on Friday (28th).

Lisa- I hope you had a great trip! I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

She was supposed to head back on the 5th...I think. I bet she is playing catch-up at work right now. :)

Helloooooo everybody! We made it home from the trip yesterday morning about 2:00 a.m. We decided to drive straight through instead of stopping somewhere. Took us 15 hours!

We had an absolutely wonderful time. This trip was very very different from our other trips since we had a 76 year old in tow. However, we were still our same old silly selves which we would come to realize was a blessing because we were rewarded for being silly several times. (more to come about that when I start my report)

My boss is in court this morning so I hope to get my pictures uploaded. I took tons of pictures. My Mama finally learned to just keep walking when I stopped because I'd catch up with them sooner or later.

I'm not quite sure what I want to name the trip report. I have a couple of ideas rolling around in my head.

Helloooooo everybody! We made it home from the trip yesterday morning about 2:00 a.m. We decided to drive straight through instead of stopping somewhere. Took us 15 hours!

We had an absolutely wonderful time. This trip was very very different from our other trips since we had a 76 year old in tow. However, we were still our same old silly selves which we would come to realize was a blessing because we were rewarded for being silly several times. (more to come about that when I start my report)

My boss is in court this morning so I hope to get my pictures uploaded. I took tons of pictures. My Mama finally learned to just keep walking when I stopped because I'd catch up with them sooner or later.

I'm not quite sure what I want to name the trip report. I have a couple of ideas rolling around in my head.

Welcome home! I can't wait to read your TR! 15 hrs?! Is that what I have to look forward to in 11 days?

Welcome home, Lisa. We've missed you around here. Can't wait to start following your newest trip report.

WELCOME BACK LISA!!!! Definitely missed you around here. Hope you had fun. Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter