Paper Doll Swap: COMPLETE!

Mine and MDD's groups are good! I'm okay with keeping group 22.

Thank you for checking in!!! :)

and Nancy, if you want to keep 3B I'm still up for it. We just went to Disney so I need something for my Rapunzel page and am happy to make two. But if you don't need her, I don't mind doing just one for me.

I'm all for keeping the group open... It's not an issue for me... Since DD is being Pocahontas for Halloween, I was going to making her either way! :) 2 makes it more fun!

Lisa, love your dolls.

Julia and I won't get to these until at least next week. She has a five day weekend next weekend, but Josh will be home for part of it. I looked into rooms in Vt and it is out of my price range to visit him for 3 days like I had planned, so he is coming home instead. Going to try and plan to spend some time with him and his girlfriend. Maybe spend a day on the Cape if the weather cooperates.

Cassey

Lisa-your dolls are so cute!! Love the adorable Disney girl!

Nan-my group is good! Hope to knock it out this week. :)

My groups look good. If you need my info let me know. I know things got confusing when I was trying to figure out where to mail my pieces last time.

Thank you for checking in!!! :)

I'm all for keeping the group open... It's not an issue for me... Since DD is being Pocahontas for Halloween, I was going to making her either way! :) 2 makes it more fun!

Great! My daughter was Pocahontas for a school project presentation so I am happy with your choice.

here are the rest of my groups!

#2 Ariel - couldn't figure out which one to do....so did both!

P1080796.jpg

#3 Tiana -

P1080789.jpg

#4 Safari Guide -

P1080797.jpg

#14 Mrs. Claus -

P1080794.jpg

#18 Spring Girl -

P1080788.jpg

these go really fast! have fun making your dolls!

Adorable dolls... I hope to finish up 2 more groups tomorrow... but first I need to finish templating my Canada LO... It's still not speaking to me... I need to put some finishing touches on the 4 Dolls groups I had finished earlier...

Thank you to everyone for checking in early!!! ;) It's appreciated!! Enjoy making your dolls... Please don't feel rushed...

Checking in for Princess Julia and I, she has two groups designed, just need to cut and put together. She will be working on hers maybe this afternoon. I have not done anything yet but hope to get started this weekend.

Cassey

Princess Julia's Sleepy, her turned out really cute! She says he is cuter than my Sneezy! I have created a scrap monster!!!!

IMG_4318.jpg

She will be finishing her other 2 groups next weekend.

Here are mine, Fairy Godmother, Iridessa, Sneezy and Belly Dancer:

IMG_4319.jpg

Hope you like them.

Cassey

well, I haven't started, but I know what I'm doing...my office is a mess and can only see the top of the cricut...but I have to work in here today, so I expect to get it all done very soon (and when I say "all", I mean my 2 dolls...literally...2 total) :)

Thank you to those who have checked in!!

Mickster ~ Don't stress yourself out with those 2 dolls...

PrincessJulia~ great job!!!

Cassey ~ love the dolls!!!

I have 5 more groups to go. I hope to get them done today and tomorrow...This year is flying by and I need to do some major scrapping before graduation!

Haven't made much progress. I've made plans for each doll and purched one sheet of paper I knew I would need. Need to get some more flesh tone paper before I can really start in earnest.

Checking in for myself and MDD. We have sketched and that's about it, we'll be finished on time though ;)

Good morning. :) My Mexican dolls are cut and just need to be dressed...gonna try to mail out this week if that's ok with you Nan. Crazy couple of weeks coming up with Halloween parties, birthdays, and Disney next month!:woohoo:

Thanks for checking in!!!

DB ~ please feel free to dress your dolls and send them on. We have one more birthday the end of this month...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter