Paper Doll Swap: COMPLETE!

Nan, love all your dolls, and getting quite a few of them :banana:

I'm fine with the extension too....am planning on shipping my dolls with DHS swap together hopefully in the next couple of days, that will make it easier for you too to ship both swaps back to us!!

Thank you Buffy, Cassey, and Lisa for the input... The more I think about it... the more logical it is for all of us... :)

Thanks about the dolls Lisa.. they were fun to make... I'm plugging away on today's list.. pulling the last of the DHS letter papers and then going to take a break before I scrap my personal pages for the day...

This is our first weekend off in FOREVER so we are all just kind of lounging around today.... DH keeps coming down and asking are you sure we aren't forgetting something... LOL

I would love an extension- I am still playing with how I want to do my dolls- I haven't found anything to use for suspenders except drawing with a pen- I have both doll carts but nothing has come close to the right look yet so I would love some more time to play.

Rebecca

Rebecca, if the need arises please feel free to draw the suspenders.... especially if it will give you the look you are looking for.... :)

Ok, there is enough response to update the OP with the extension deadline.. With that being said, I will change the check ins to correspond with the DHS swap...

The following check ins will be:

November 10th: status check in
November 28th: check in ~ last call for angels
December 5th: status check in ~ estimated mailing time frame
December 10th: Mail by date
December 15th: Due date

You are welcome!!!!

I just have been monitoring things and everyone is getting hit all at once..... this will allow for more creativity in all swaps involved and no one feeling rushed... and it helps me.. I had several holding til DHS anyway... so it just makes it easier not to misplace anything!!! :)

I would love an extension- I am still playing with how I want to do my dolls- I haven't found anything to use for suspenders except drawing with a pen- I have both doll carts but nothing has come close to the right look yet so I would love some more time to play.

Rebecca

what about using thin ribbon?

what about using thin ribbon?

That might work- I have been trying different capital H's that have thin lettering to see if I could find something. I would have to look and see what I have or could find that would match everything else I have. I also haven't fully determined if I am going to do a girl in a polka outfit or a boy in lederhousen (sp is awful). I have been experimenting with styles to see what I like best and then figure I will go with that.

Rebecca

Mickster ~ I have your package here safe and sound!!! Everything looks great!!!!!
Thank you for my little goodies... The notebook went directly into my purse.. I'm always searching for paper when I need to make notes in the van!!

Great! I love that little notebook... :)

Nan, my box is postal (DHS swap is in it too)

thanks for hostessing!!

Checking in for myself and MDD. Ideas are sketched and I started cutting doll bodies today.

Lisa, your box arrived safely today!!1 Everything looks great!!
Thanks for my goodies, totally unnecessary but very much appreciated!

Nan you are welcome! thanks for letting me know it arrived!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter