Parksavers...Legit? Disadvantages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just used them for our June trip.

I ordered late Saturday night. Had an immediate confirmation email. Sunday night I received an an email with our voucher information with a reminder that my codes to link to MDE would arrive via email within 72 hours. Tuesday I received my codes and linked the tickets to MDE with no issues.

I used them for my son's tickets for my trip next week. Like PP said, no problem. I went through Paypal and charged them to my CC just in case there was a problem and I needed to protest it but everything went well. I linked the confirmation number to my MDE account, my son is listed on there and it is showing he has the tickets. Booked FPs for him no problem.

I also ordered from them this past Saturday night and received the confirmation number to link my ticket this morning I added it to MDE and its all set now. so easy! I just heard about them and will use them again, cheapest prices I found and I searched a lot of sites!

Same as above. Received the confirm immediately, vouchers a few days later, they linked with MDE no problem. And were cheaper than other places, by far.

I ordered a few Thursdays ago. Received vouchers that evening and codes to link to MDE acct on the Monday after. Linked and all is well. I've been able to "practice" booking FP for 30 days out with the linked tickets, which is nice.

I also ran into parksavers while searching for tix. Amazing what cost they came in for a 7 day park hopper. I went for it last wednesday. I got the codes friday afternoon to link to MDE. Everything worked and all tickets are showing linked to my account.

WOW. I mean, holy crap wow. What a deal for Canadians! They obviously offer a much better exchange rate. So glad you asked. I can get 7 day park hoppers there, for almost $300 less than the cost of 6 day base tickets from WDW.

Last edited:
I bought nine tickets from them last week and linked them to our MDE accounts over the weekend. Everything went fine.

To be fair you did also ask for disadvantage. If you don't have a magic band linked to your account, you will need to pick up the cards at the gate.

I almost bought their 7 day park hoppers last week but their tickets expire in 2018 and there is a chance we won't use them till 2019.

To be fair you did also ask for disadvantage. If you don't have a magic band linked to your account, you will need to pick up the cards at the gate.
And you have a few days between purchase and the time you get your number to link in to MDE, so plan accordingly for FP timing.

But other than those 2 things, there is nothing negative about them.

I almost bought their 7 day park hoppers last week but their tickets expire in 2018 and there is a chance we won't use them till 2019.

I do find that a bit confusing. When you're looking at them, it asks you to put in a date of redemption, and it says must be between March 8 & Dec 31, 2016. Yet down below, it says PURCHASE BY MARCH 31ST, 2016 FOR USE NOW - DEC. 31ST, 2018. So... is the 2018 a typo and it's supposed to be 2016?

So how does this work? If we have MBs from our last trip (June 2015) and we're not going till 2017, would the MBs still be good/active? If not, how do you "link" MBs to your account? We stay off site.

So how does this work? If we have MBs from our last trip (June 2015) and we're not going till 2017, would the MBs still be good/active? If not, how do you "link" MBs to your account? We stay off site.
If you have MB that you have used on site ever they are linked to your MDE account.
You do nothing but link the tickets to MDE also.
The bands will work for park admission. They may or may not work for photos, lots is unknown regarding the battery life. But that isn't an issue for scanning the bands, only for long range readers like for ride photos

The dates are only for redeeming in person. Here's the info from their voucher

Be aware that the valid dates listed on your voucher are only for the redeeming of that voucher and DO NOT apply to your actual tickets or their usage. Valid dates on voucher do not apply after you have received your Fastpass+ confirmation number. You may use your tickets anytime after this.

If you plan to link them to MDE and use a MB then you have very few disadvantages.

If you plan to take your voucher to the ticket window to pick up tickets there are a few

If you have MB that you have used on site ever they are linked to your MDE account.
You do nothing but link the tickets to MDE also.
The bands will work for park admission. They may or may not work for photos, lots is unknown regarding the battery life. But that isn't an issue for scanning the bands, only for long range readers like for ride photos

So, what would happen if I bought now, linked to my MDE that has my "current" MBs, but then we buy new ones? Would the tickets then be "transferred" over to the new MBs?

The dates are only for redeeming in person. Here's the info from their voucher

Be aware that the valid dates listed on your voucher are only for the redeeming of that voucher and DO NOT apply to your actual tickets or their usage. Valid dates on voucher do not apply after you have received your Fastpass+ confirmation number. You may use your tickets anytime after this.

So, the Mar 8 - Dec 31st, 2016 date is only if I'm going to redeem the voucher in person. But, if I'm just going to link them to my MDE, I have until 2018 to use them? I'm just trying to make sure it would be okay to purchase these this year, but not use them until June or July 2017. The price savings as a Canadian is phenomenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter