Parksavers...Legit? Disadvantages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same thing HM , if the price difference was similar. Would rather have plastic tickets in hand and wait to link them when my current tix are used up rather than get a number to link them now and then hope they are still valid in 2 years. If we get the voucher there is an expiration date correct? But if we link them asap then no worries is that how I am understanding it?? Sorry if that was confusing

I used ParkSavers for hoppers for our most recent trip and they worked out great.

If you have questions for them, they're very helpful. I had a few questions and they answered all of them. Great prices, too!

I was wondering the same thing HM , if the price difference was similar. Would rather have plastic tickets in hand and wait to link them when my current tix are used up rather than get a number to link them now and then hope they are still valid in 2 years. If we get the voucher there is an expiration date correct? But if we link them asap then no worries is that how I am understanding it?? Sorry if that was confusing
Yes, you have it right.
If you want to get plastic ticket media the voucher you are given does expire.
If you plan to link the voucher code to MDE they will not expire.

Its the 7 day park hoppers that is the best deal. 370.98
That is a great deal.
I haven't done a week trip in years. Too expensive to stay that long.
Even the five day tickets I got are pushing it for me (resort and food wise).

i may buy the 5 day base and link them! but then have to make sure that on our trip this april that the tickets currently on our mde gets used first

That is a great deal.
I haven't done a week trip in years. Too expensive to stay that long.
Even the five day tickets I got are pushing it for me (resort and food wise).
I feel your pain.

We are doing 7 days this year because its been 4 years since we went previously. Its my parents, my two boys, and me in a 1 bedroom at SSR at the spring discount rate. With my parents, I'm splitting the cost so its more affordable to do the longer trip. I'm trying to talk my DH into going again next June because he can't make it this year and if we did that, we would probably only do 5 days. Next year, we would be paying the entire cost so we'll have to do less days and probably a moderate resort.

Bummer... They no longer accept PAYPAL which is my preferred payment method.

The price is good but we currently have APs expiring in August. Not sure when we would return and don't want to worry about the tickets being valid. I read through the T&C on the site and it only says the tickets are good through Dec 2018

SPECIAL OFFER: BUY A 7-DAY MYW PARK HOPPER® TICKET AND RECEIVE YOUR 5TH, 6TH, & 7TH DAYS FREE! MUST PURCHASE BY MARCH 31ST, 2016 FOR USE NOW - DEC. 31ST, 2018. 7 DAYS TOTAL ON TICKET.

If they are good forever on MDE I wish they would say it in print.

If you add the tickets to MDE and you already have an AP, does the AP automatically get used first?

The price is good but we currently have APs expiring in August. Not sure when we would return and don't want to worry about the tickets being valid. I read through the T&C on the site and it only says the tickets are good through Dec 2018

SPECIAL OFFER: BUY A 7-DAY MYW PARK HOPPER® TICKET AND RECEIVE YOUR 5TH, 6TH, & 7TH DAYS FREE! MUST PURCHASE BY MARCH 31ST, 2016 FOR USE NOW - DEC. 31ST, 2018. 7 DAYS TOTAL ON TICKET.

If they are good forever on MDE I wish they would say it in print.

They do say it in print. It is on the voucher

If you add the tickets to MDE and you already have an AP, does the AP automatically get used first?
You'd think so but I've learned to never assume when it comes to ticket usage. Always stop at guest services to ensure they set priority to the AP

The dates are only for redeeming in person. Here's the info from their voucher

Be aware that the valid dates listed on your voucher are only for the redeeming of that voucher and DO NOT apply to your actual tickets or their usage. Valid dates on voucher do not apply after you have received your Fastpass+ confirmation number. You may use your tickets anytime after this.

So the 'Fastpass+ confirmation number' would be the number you get when you link your vouchers to MDE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter