ParkSavers...My Experience

But the catch is that they send you a voucher (which isn't really good for anything), and then a second email with the WDW codes (and never plastic tix until you go to guest relations and request them)? Is that correct?
Yes; see the 1st post of this thread. It's digital tickets that link to your MDE after you receive Disney's confirmation code.

To anyone who has purchased these, could you check your credit card statement to see how this purchase codes? The reason I ask is with my Cap 1 Venture card I can use miles to "erase" a travel expense. I know UT codes as a travel agency so purchases through them can be erased just curious as to how Parksavers codes. Thanks

They code as a travel purchase! I used my Barclay Arrivals card to buy tickets from Parksavers and I've already received the credit on my statement.

Good morning!
My brother is coming with us on our October trip and he has yet to purchase his park tickets. We all have 6 day park hoppers. I am trying to research the least expensive tickets for him to buy online and I found Parksavers.com. They have a 7 day park hopper for $394.46. Has anyone ever bought from this website? Will I be able to link it to his account for FP reservations?

Good morning!
My brother is coming with us on our October trip and he has yet to purchase his park tickets. We all have 6 day park hoppers. I am trying to research the least expensive tickets for him to buy online and I found Parksavers.com. They have a 7 day park hopper for $394.46. Has anyone ever bought from this website? Will I be able to link it to his account for FP reservations?
Merging you to the current Parksavers thread! :)

So glad to find this thread. I ran across Park Savers a few weeks ago while planning our next trip and shrugged it off thinking it wouldn't link to the Magic Band. Glad to know it will and I can save a ton of money! I do have a question, though. We are DVC members and buy Dining Plan, I'm guessing everything still works as if I purchased tickets through Disney? Everything is separate for DVC people anyway so hoping this is true for using Park Savers.

So glad to find this thread. I ran across Park Savers a few weeks ago while planning our next trip and shrugged it off thinking it wouldn't link to the Magic Band. Glad to know it will and I can save a ton of money! I do have a question, though. We are DVC members and buy Dining Plan, I'm guessing everything still works as if I purchased tickets through Disney? Everything is separate for DVC people anyway so hoping this is true for using Park Savers.
Tickets purchased through ParkSavers can be linked to any guest. You shouldn't have a problem at all.

Are the prices final, with tax already included? Or will tax be added which would raise the amounts?

I purchased one for an upcoming trip earlier today, waiting to get the number to link!

I am thinking about purchasing three more to have in my account for my family's future trip!

Tax is included :cool1:
Nice!! Thanks for the reply!

So I need to figure this out to see what I can do. I currently have an AP attached to my name in MDE. It will expire in January 2017 and I won't be renewing it as far as I know. I plan to buy a 7 day hopper for a trip in January 2018. If I bought it now, I couldn't somehow attach it to my name for future use, since I currently have an AP attached, right? So would my only option be to create a placeholder identity in MDE as someone else suggested, like Ticket Saver 1, etc.? Would it be easy to transfer the ticket over from the placeholder name to my name after my AP expired?

Hope my questions were coherent and that someone can help me figure it out. This is a great sale and I'd like to take advantage of it!

Nice!! Thanks for the reply!

So I need to figure this out to see what I can do. I currently have an AP attached to my name in MDE. It will expire in January 2017 and I won't be renewing it as far as I know. I plan to buy a 7 day hopper for a trip in January 2018. If I bought it now, I couldn't somehow attach it to my name for future use, since I currently have an AP attached, right? So would my only option be to create a placeholder identity in MDE as someone else suggested, like Ticket Saver 1, etc.? Would it be easy to transfer the ticket over from the placeholder name to my name after my AP expired?

Hope my questions were coherent and that someone can help me figure it out. This is a great sale and I'd like to take advantage of it!
I am not an expert with holding tickets on the MDE account, but I know you can have multiple tickets assigned to one person with no problem. I also have an AP, and have an additional 6 day park hopper ticket currently attached to myself. I have reassigned it between my sister and I numerous time with a simple click and confirmation.

From what I have read, the problem could arise when entering the park if the AP is somehow not the primary admission and you use a day of your new 7 day hopper ticket instead of your AP. The ticket would then be activated and expire within 14 days. I acquired this 6 day ticket AFTER going to the parks, and I will definitely make sure it is on a placeholder before I use my AP again. The placeholders are an easy way to ensure the extra tickets are not able to be accessed by your band upon entry. If it is attached to a placeholder, you would just log into MDE, and reassign it back to yourself. As long as you manage the placeholder and it is not a relative or friend with his/her MDE own account, you can take the ticket back no problem.

Wow, so glad I came across this thread! Initially I was just going to go through "Tickets At Work", but I think Park Savers might be a better option now :o Thanks OP and to everyone else that's contributed here!

I am not an expert with holding tickets on the MDE account, but I know you can have multiple tickets assigned to one person with no problem. I also have an AP, and have an additional 6 day park hopper ticket currently attached to myself. I have reassigned it between my sister and I numerous time with a simple click and confirmation.

From what I have read, the problem could arise when entering the park if the AP is somehow not the primary admission and you use a day of your new 7 day hopper ticket instead of your AP. The ticket would then be activated and expire within 14 days. I acquired this 6 day ticket AFTER going to the parks, and I will definitely make sure it is on a placeholder before I use my AP again. The placeholders are an easy way to ensure the extra tickets are not able to be accessed by your band upon entry. If it is attached to a placeholder, you would just log into MDE, and reassign it back to yourself. As long as you manage the placeholder and it is not a relative or friend with his/her MDE own account, you can take the ticket back no problem.
Thanks so much for the reply! It all makes sense and is very helpful.

Tickets purchased through ParkSavers can be linked to any guest. You shouldn't have a problem at all.

I'm confused by this. Are you saying that as a DVC member you can buy park tickets from a 3rd party (Park Savers) and still be eligible for the dining plans? TIA

I'm confused by this. Are you saying that as a DVC member you can buy park tickets from a 3rd party (Park Savers) and still be eligible for the dining plans? TIA
If DVC can purchase all elements separately, that's what it sounds like, to me.

APs can book a room + Dining Plan without needing to purchase tickets as part of their package.

Also, at least in the past, you could book the AP hotel rate with just one AP (lead guest). It sometimes made sense, at least in the past, to buy one AP plus TiW to get the discounts, then have other people in the group use regular tickets.

If DVC can purchase all elements separately, that's what it sounds like, to me.

APs can book a room + Dining Plan without needing to purchase tickets as part of their package.
I did not know that. I just called MS and confirmed that you can buy tickets from a 3rd party, in fact you do not even need tickets and are still eligible for the dining plan. Thank you!

I did not know that. I just called MS and confirmed that you can buy tickets from a 3rd party, in fact you do not even need tickets and are still eligible for the dining plan. Thank you!
Thanks for confirming! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter