• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Pass it on--Part II--Pass the Bacon!

I got the bacon from Brain. Stay tuned to see where it ends up next :)

I passed the bacon to Pixie-stick, who passed it very quickly to briarlori

*sighs* oh how i wish i had the bacon not once have i had the bacon...

So that means if you need someone to pass it to...;)

Try to find BriarLori. It looks like she still has the bacon.

Woot! :cool1:

BriarLori was kind enough to pass the stinky bacon onto me -- although she must have become a little attached to it, because it took several attempts to make the exchange LOL :rotfl:

I then quickly handed the meat off to Pixiebell as an early (and cheap) be day present!

Hmmm... I wonder if this is the first time the Dis bacon has crossed the Atlantic??

RiceOwl passed me the bacon and we shared a pre-closing snack.

Waiting for VMK to open to decide who to pass breakfast to. Stay tuned.

Ok, let me fill in some of the blanks!

I had passed the bacon to Pixiebell, who, I think, enjoyed it with some English muffins before passing it to SimbaCub.

He, in turn, hit me with it again as soon as I entered his ranch, and I, having just eaten dinner, didnt' have the stomach for it, and promptly passed it to WingedHeart.

I will leave it to her to say where it went after that, before it got to RiceOwl...

I must say that bacon is really sizzling now, being passed around like a hot potato!

LOL hot potato. I had bacon for breakfast this morning. Maybe someone accidentally ate it

I tried to pass the bacon to SimbaCub not knowing he had just had it, but he had just eaten and was doing the dishes.

I checked the list to see who had not had it yet and I passed it to Cawa!!

Yeah my first time with the bacon! :banana: :banana: Thank you TrixieBella! And I must say it was just perfect for a snowy morning! I then passed it on to luvthattink so she too could enjoy it!

I got the bacon from Cawa and passed it onto KrazyLuke. Thanks, haven't seen that breakfast dish in a L-O-N-G time.

it was my first time with the bacon and i got it from tinka nd quickly passed it to mickeysmagic... lol

crazy

I have updated the list as best I could to this point. I'm going to assume that WingedHeart passed it to RiceOwl unless I hear otherwise.

Okay, sorry...if you all must know, they didn't call me the Goddess of the Short Memory in college for nothing! :rotfl2:

After I received the very thoughtful gift of the said bacon from my dear, really YOUNG friend, Dewberry...I ran as fast as I could in VMK (which lately would have been like a half hour trek) to the Haunted Mansion Lobby and promptly passed it on to my dis friend RiceOwl. (See, I'm on a bit of a diet...) :teeth:

So, yes, indeed, I am the missing link and super slow at posting despite constant reminders from some faithful fruits. :rotfl:

Sorry for the lag time...hope that clears up the mystery! ::yes::

Enjoy!
Wings ::MinnieMo

The bacon is now in the hands of Brain! :teeth: (hope he washes them, that bacon is pretty old now!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter