• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Pass it on--Part II--Pass the Bacon!

Twinkieb showed up with it today--got it from friend. I'm trying to fill in the blanks :)

I'll try to help. I received the bacon on the Sunday of the Everest Ride Competition from someone - the pan was pretty dirty since it had been sitting for quite awhile. I washed the pan and enjoyed a few slices before trading it to Bubbasfriend. Twinkieb gave me the bacon back tonight and said that she got it from Bubbasfriend. As we speak, I am enjoying a few blt's and might try to have some bacon and eggs in the morning. I will try and find someone tomorrow night to share the bacon with.

Oh geez, we are all lucky to not have died from food poisoning yet :rotfl2: I have seen that bacon ( see meet pics ) :Pinkbounc

And the bacon goes on!

What a fun "side" game! (sorry for the pun!) Maybe someday I, the newbie, will be trusted with the bacon.

-Disney Dreams

AZCat said:
I made a bacon pass to FlyingPegasus. Where will it end up next?

I got the stinky slimy bacon from AZCat!!

I braved the sinking of the titanic and passed it off to Coriander............

Where will it go next? :confused3

I jumped off the "stinking" ship, took the bacon from Fly. I then passed it along to Jellyrolls. :Pinkbounc

I got the bacon from Coriander, and replenished the Bacon and the boogies, and passed it on to TigressJewel.

Yes, I got the bacon from rolls, who proceeded to then run away really quickly! :confused3
After letting its aroma fill my inventory overnight I passed it to luvthattink so she can enjoy a nice BLT for lunch today. :thumbsup2

Thanks so much lovethattink! :p

I past out with the smell all afternoon and DH has just come home and found me slumped over the computer! :rotfl:

Thank goodness I past it on to LilGreenMan!

Fairy Dust said:
Thank goodness I past it on to LilGreenMan!
Where's the bacon? Where's the bacon? (sniffs) I think it's so far away, I can't even smell it anymore!!

Where is the bacon? Where is the bacon? Where did the bacon go? Did the LilGreenMan eat it? Who is LilGreenMan anyway? Scampi, you had probably go track down that bacon. It's probably all slimy and rotted by now, but still..... it should be found.

GUILTY!!!!!

In my defense, Green gave me the bacon one evening at about 12:30 a.m. and I kinda forgot I had it.

I promise to pass it on today.

Whatever happened to the Bacon? :confused3

It is time to start passing it around again! :stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter