PAST--Beauty is in town, Imprompto TAMPA DIS MEET - Sun, Sept 14th--INDEXED

Suzanne, most people are scared of us Tampa people when we start planning a meet, you my dear are going to fit right in. ;) Can't wait to meet you! :teeth:

I got 4 packages of presents ready for the 4 groups of people that will be there:

Mickey's Sunshiney Day
P. Michy
Beauty and the Beast
sdoane and the Milli Vanillis

Did I miss anyone? :)

teach 6th graders, oh you then you will fit in just fine with us!!

Oh and no Chrissi and Julie. :(

Somehow I don't think it would be very good to make Christine the hall monitor, she would kind of lose all credibility when she is running and shouting through the halls herself. :teeth:

What age are 6-th graders, 11?12? yeah, that's fits our mental state about right, well, Barry is about 8 but we don't beat him up for it, it's a known fact that men mature more slowly than women. :p

I'm curious as to what presents Barry might be bringing us? DIScon and DISmeets videos for everyone? :teeth: It will probably be pork brains and yoda underwear though... :eek:

Well, darn, Chrissi isn't coming so that means I'll be the youngest adult, well, I don't know how old Suzanna is but I know the rest of ya'll are OOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD. :rolleyes:

I was going to bring manatees wearing scarves Christmas ornaments, but it'll be pork brains and Yoda underwear for all! :)

I have my Mantatee with his Christmas Scarve looking at me right now! I love him! His name is Barry.

Ummm Michelle, even if Chrissi was to go you would still be the youngest - you dork! :)

Awww Beauty you named your manatee Barry - how sweet! :)

So does this mean I have to start naming my furniture after people from the DIS?

Dork? Excuse me? We were the same age until she had to go and have a birthday. Is it my fault she had a birthday? Nooooo. :p

Barry, you named your chair after me? I'm flattered... I think.... that must be one astonishingly beautiful chair! :teeth:

Dan would be okay at the Aquarium, he just can't handle all us crazy chicks dragging him around Busch Gardens! The Aquarium is nice and air conditioned, a great place to meet. :)

Dan, older or not I wish you were there with us! :)

2 more days!! :bounce:

Michelle, you know I called you a dork cuz you are such a good friend. :) And what the heck did you do to get Barry's chair named after you? I am afraid to ask actually. Does he think of you everytime he sits down?? :eek: :eek: :jester: :p

LOL, thanks for letting me know Suzanne. So I guess that makes it official, I'll be the youngest adult. Oh well, someone has to keep you guys feeling like kids. :teeth:

Christine, I should just be happy he didn't name his toilet after me, huh? :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter