PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

PC Optimum point offer can be significant sometimes... They are giving back 40,000 points ($40 rebate) for every $100 spent on non-grocery items.

This week, I picked up a Westignhouse 4K UHD 55 inch TV at Loblaw for $279.. you add another merchandise to make it $300... then they give you 120.000 points (ie, $120 rebate)... Wow, a 55-inch TV for $159!!!

They have run out of these TV's in most Loblaws by now but you can still try.
plus add in no tax this weekend

I did the missing points inquiry on the App on Thursday.

Then the very next day, Friday morning (very quick response!), I got an email from the customer care team with a case/reference number assigned to me, asking me to email them the screenshots.

So hopefully I will get my points soon.

When I they emailed me, they said I already got them back on October 30. I said "no, that was for the ultimate dining gift card offer". So then I emailed screen shots of the flyer page, that was Friday and still haven't heard back again. This is the problem with them not just posting right away. Having to chase PC points AND air miles sucks.

When I they emailed me, they said I already got them back on October 30. I said "no, that was for the ultimate dining gift card offer". So then I emailed screen shots of the flyer page, that was Friday and still haven't heard back again. This is the problem with them not just posting right away. Having to chase PC points AND air miles sucks.
Aeroplan is the same. I spent a chunk of money last year on their 10x points deals and only ever got recognition for half of them. Then they say wait 60 days, but by then, you’ve forgotten or have other fires to deal with. Worse, their points deals are on online purchases that you have to do by going in to the retailer site via the Aeroplan site and you can’t have anything in your cart when you do. So they could argue that you didn’t make your purchase the “right” way.

I just got off the live chat for my 30,000 points. ugh. So annoying. She tried to tell me the they posted on Oct 30 as it says "Gift card". I said, once again, that was a separate offer with a posting date by October 30. THIS was for different gift cards and said it would post between 2-4 weeks.

I just wish these bonus points would post right away or at least give a copy of the flyers to your call centre/live chat staff so they know what they are talking about! Anyways, she gave me the points.

I just got off the live chat for my 30,000 points. ugh. So annoying. She tried to tell me the they posted on Oct 30 as it says "Gift card". I said, once again, that was a separate offer with a posting date by October 30. THIS was for different gift cards and said it would post between 2-4 weeks.

I just wish these bonus points would post right away or at least give a copy of the flyers to your call centre/live chat staff so they know what they are talking about! Anyways, she gave me the points.

I got my points too. Wayyyy too much work for these Shoppers offers on gift cards where they have “2-4 weeks”. I prefer the Superstore offers on gift cards where the points show up right away on my receipt.

I just redeemed online and it was very easy. Didn't need to get dressed and fight the crowd. Got what I wanted and didn't have to run around to find the store that had it. Got to use the bonus redemption points. This worked out great and I am now the owner of a Echo Show.
Yeah me!
oh I hope you see this soon!! How do you get the bonus points to apply???? The switch is back in stock but it's only letting me use 300 worth? I have 270,000 which should be 400, correct??? Do I need to bring the total OVER THE 400 mark??? The switch is only 399.99

ETA i figured out out myself, yes added a game to the bag and POOF it let me use them, now I just need to decide 🤣

Last edited:
oh I hope you see this soon!! How do you get the bonus points to apply???? The switch is back in stock but it's only letting me use 300 worth? I have 270,000 which should be 400, correct??? Do I need to bring the total OVER THE 400 mark??? The switch is only 399.99
Yes, your total has to be over $400. You use your points near the end of the transaction, just before you put in your pay option. There is a drop down box that gives you the optio to pick how many points you want to use. I'll stay on and wait to see if you need any help.

Yes, your total has to be over $400. You use your points near the end of the transaction, just before you put in your pay option. There is a drop down box that gives you the optio to pick how many points you want to use. I'll stay on and wait to see if you need any help.
Just waiting to chat with hubby -- don't need his permission to use the points just not sure if it's something i truly *need* :P

The switch is so much fun! I think I’ve hard every generation of nintendo console though, even the WiiU.

the nostalgia factor of the games, especially mario and donkey kong type, makes them especially fun for me through the 2020-hellscape. if you’re looking for a devil on your shoulder saying it’s a great idea, here i am!! :stir:

I have had no communication from shoppers over the points they took away when I had to return open, used product and then drive across town to repurchase the exact same thing.

I talked myself out of the switch and think I'll pout about it for quite some time! I realized I was using the logic that some do for earning the points ... just because i had more than enough points to get both the unit AND a game doesn't mean it was really a good idea. Sigh, being adulty is so friggin boring at times

I talked myself out of the switch and think I'll pout about it for quite some time! I realized I was using the logic that some do for earning the points ... just because i had more than enough points to get both the unit AND a game doesn't mean it was really a good idea. Sigh, being adulty is so friggin boring at times
Everyone needs a splurge every now and then. If you like games then get it!

I have had no communication from shoppers over the points they took away when I had to return open, used product and then drive across town to repurchase the exact same thing.
The Shoppers dept is slow. If you still haven't heard from them in a week then submit the inquiry again or try the live chat.

Ahhh but if you just change adulty a little to adultery its not so boring....KIDDING...😉😉

If I had the points I would have gotten it, even though kiddo has said he doesn't really want one now. I do! those are my games, the ones I played growing up (or in my teens/early 20's any way lol, they didn't have games like that until I was older. Vic20 for me when I was his age :) ). If I had the AM I would have gotten that one, but it's been a slow AM year so... next year will be better.

i get not rushing into it! pout away...but from your points total, you might be able to buy it next redemption event if you’re still thinking about it? it’ll still be a great deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter