Peeps 2. The Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Pt 2. Feb '10. 2/21-Final Chapter. Link to TR

After your witty comments on Wigd's PTR I came on board today to have some good laughs this afternoon. :goodvibes I read through your PTR (part I) by using your chapter index...I feel that I missed out on a lot of good banter in between but I am at work ;)

Tracy

After your witty comments on Wigd's PTR I came on board today to have some good laughs this afternoon. :goodvibes I read through your PTR (part I) by using your chapter index...I feel that I missed out on a lot of good banter in between but I am at work ;)

Tracy

Hi Tracy!!!:)

party::welcome:party:

Isn't it funny how the DIS works. I was on Leslie's PTR (Lady Laile) and her and Charleston Princess and wig'd were having a crazy funny conversation so I had to follow it over to wig'ds PTR and the rest is history.

The banter is half the fun, but I put the index so if people get behind, they have to feel obligated to read all the banter. Also it makes it easier for people to join in at anytime! Someone like you.:thumbsup2

:faint: Dude, you are like a celeb man. This new volume is on page 3 already?! :worship:

Yeah, but it's mostly me replying to peeps. The more the merrier! Remember you are an original. I think you were either the 3rd or 4th person to sub to my first PTR 2 1/2 years ago!!! Can you believe it's already been that long?

Hi all... I can't believe (who am I kidding... of course I can believe it...) that Jordan's PTR is on Vol 2, p 4 already...

But just an update - his kid pix are somewhat outdated... here are recent pix of the wee ones:

Erin, 7 (going on 17)

erin.jpg

Dylan, 4

dylan.jpg

Ashlyn, 15 mo.

ashlyn.jpg

... and this is for Jordan: I'm eating my mom's pot roast and gravy for lunch right now. Mmmmmmmmmm good. And this morning Erin heard my folks come in and she thought she heard your voice, and she jumped up and squealed (as only Erin can), "Uncle Jordie!!!!!" and went running to find you. It was very cute. :love:

Yeah, but it's mostly me replying to peeps. The more the merrier! Remember you are an original. I think you were either the 3rd or 4th person to sub to my first PTR 2 1/2 years ago!!! Can you believe it's already been that long?

:faint: No flippin' way Jose. Really? That's nuts!!!!

:rotfl2:oh no, here we go now! It's on

I had chili with onions and cheese last night. Need I say more?
i have been craving it inside a bread bowl for some reason,

already have a roast in the crock pot for tonight so might be making it this weekend or friday night for dinner....mmmmmmchilllllliiiiiii

:squirrel:

Are you sure he's alive?? :confused3:lmao: I'd be checking for a pulse myself...

I was going to ask if you're sure he's a male from the human species..;)

He's a pod person/alien fo sho!

It is seriously weird, I know! I've tried to figure this out but have given it up as one of the mysteries of life...he must wait until I leave the room, I just think it's funny that he's still being that polite. Although, again, I feel compelled to say I'm not complaining in case he ever reads this...if he did I'm sure he would be horrified that I posted this on the interwebs!

Hi all... I can't believe (who am I kidding... of course I can believe it...) that Jordan's PTR is on Vol 2, p 4 already...

But just an update - his kid pix are somewhat outdated... here are recent pix of the wee ones:

Erin, 7 (going on 17)

erin.jpg

Dylan, 4

dylan.jpg

Ashlyn, 15 mo.

ashlyn.jpg

Oh my gosh Wendy...they are so cute! I can't believe how big they all are! (One weird thing to me about not having kids is that I have no reference point for what age/size kids are or should be.)

The kids are so sweet, Wendy!

Okay, Jordan..I think I'm going to try to figure out your password, hi-jack your account, and detour everyone over to my PTR! *laughing* Seriously though, 5 pages already, so cool!

-thinking of passwords Jordan would use..hmm..peeps..del taco..hot sweaty Asian...-

Okay, Jordan..I think I'm going to try to figure out your password, hi-jack your account, and detour everyone over to my PTR! *laughing* Seriously though, 5 pages already, so cool!

-thinking of passwords Jordan would use..hmm..peeps..del taco..hot sweaty Asian...-
:rotfl2: Don't forget Petals, Epcot, tripleflush, dropadeuce, $uperB!nder, FlatWinker$, and TravelAisle

i have been craving it inside a bread bowl for some reason

Mmm....that sounds so good. I dig a broccoli cheddar in a bread bowl, but the cream makes me poof.

Faunt said:
already have a roast in the crock pot for tonight so might be making it this weekend or friday night for dinner....mmmmmmchilllllliiiiiii

are you a straight up chili guy or add onions and cheese kinda guy.

Faunt said:
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:cracks me up everytime!

:hug:back at you my friend!

is this your way of subbing. I like it!:thumbsup2

All though I liken this PTR to a car crash, you just have to look.

It is seriously weird, I know! I've tried to figure this out but have given it up as one of the mysteries of life...he must wait until I leave the room, I just think it's funny that he's still being that polite. Although, again, I feel compelled to say I'm not complaining in case he ever reads this...if he did I'm sure he would be horrified that I posted this on the interwebs!

OHHH. He poofs, but just not in front of you...I get it. He's a man after all.

If people knew I was telling stories about them...well....I wouldn't be here.

eliz said:
Oh my gosh Wendy...they are so cute! I can't believe how big they all are! (One weird thing to me about not having kids is that I have no reference point for what age/size kids are or should be.)

They are getting big. Erin can talk faster than her mom and thats saying something.

Great photos Wendy! (And a cool Erin story.) :thumbsup2

I miss seeing Erin every week.

Wendy, the kids are just as cute as ever!

They are!

I'll pimp you out in an update coming up soon!:thumbsup2

:rotfl2: Don't forget Petals, Epcot, tripleflush, dropadeuce, $uperB!nder, FlatWinker$, and TravelAisle
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter