Peeps 2. The Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Pt 2. Feb '10. 2/21-Final Chapter. Link to TR

I think punkin's was 9 pages in like 5 minutes.

I am NOT a Twihard, just know how to get the ladies riled up!:thumbsup2

you lie.....but you know how to flatter a girl. :laughing:

oh, and i prefer "twerd" rather than twihard. ;)

I didn't know there was a difference....;)

oh, yes, BIIIIIIGGGGGG difference. i just don't like people to think that i like rob pattinson because i don't....i like EDWARD CULLEN. rob pattinson can be cute at times but for the most part he's sort of hairy and dirty and looks like he smells.

wendy - the kids are cuter than ever!!! that little ashlyn is a doll. :goodvibes

WOOO HOOO

I found the new TR. I was wondering why I didn't see any updates. It's a whole new thread!!!!

OK I'm here for the long haul!!!!! :surfweb:

yep, for real! :rotfl:

You would think i would stop being surprised but all I gotta say is WOW.

dawn said:
just being honest. ;)

and I thank you.

WOOO HOOO

I found the new TR. I was wondering why I didn't see any updates. It's a whole new thread!!!!

OK I'm here for the long haul!!!!! :surfweb:

Tim!!!!!

I'm glad we have a larger man contingent here than my last PTR/TR! Men of the DIS UNITE!

I'll pimp you out in an update coming up soon!:thumbsup2

Okay, but you have to give me a week's warning so I can dye my hair brassy blond, buy a black leather micro skirt, and a shirt with a neckline down to my...ohh..wait..you mean pimp out my ptr!! Here I thought I might..well..nevermind that too :angel:

Okay, but you have to give me a week's warning so I can dye my hair brassy blond, buy a black leather micro skirt, and a shirt with a neckline down to my...ohh..wait..you mean pimp out my ptr!! Here I thought I might..well..nevermind that too :angel:

you're killing me:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I am here. My dd loves it when she poofs. She especially loves it when she can make them sound like a motorcycle. She also likes it when she can out stink her dad. :rolleyes: She is her fathers child.

Well..you are in sunny SoCa..I thought maybe you were looking for some extra Disney money.....

It's getting cold here at night...in the 40s...

I am here. My dd loves it when she poofs. She especially loves it when she can make them sound like a motorcycle. She also likes it when she can out stink her dad. :rolleyes: She is her fathers child.

Dang! Outstink a man poof?! that's a keeper!

I'm here! Holy cow, 5 pages already. At this rate there may be another PTR thread in no time.

GOOD GRIEF!!!!! Look how many pages already. I haven't been able to get on the computer all day until now. I feel so behind!

GOOD GRIEF!!!!! Look how many pages already. I haven't been able to get on the computer all day until now. I feel so behind!

I was wondering where you've been. No real new info yet. I'm doing an update tonight. So you're not too far behind. Just the usual chatter. I just posted at enchanted.

On the 8th day, God invent Links. Thank you God.

you're too funny. Yes, I don't know where I'd be without them.

I just saw your ticker. we miss each other by mere days...okay a week...give or take a day or two...:sad2:

Hi all... I can't believe (who am I kidding... of course I can believe it...) that Jordan's PTR is on Vol 2, p 4 already...

But just an update - his kid pix are somewhat outdated... here are recent pix of the wee ones:

Erin, 7 (going on 17)

erin.jpg

Dylan, 4

dylan.jpg

Ashlyn, 15 mo.

ashlyn.jpg

... and this is for Jordan: I'm eating my mom's pot roast and gravy for lunch right now. Mmmmmmmmmm good. And this morning Erin heard my folks come in and she thought she heard your voice, and she jumped up and squealed (as only Erin can), "Uncle Jordie!!!!!" and went running to find you. It was very cute. :love:

Oh Wendy!!! They are growing so FAST!! Erin looks like a little lady now. I just can't believe how fast they grow. The other day I told my DS the thing that the "elders" used to say to me when I was a kid that I SWORE I'd never say to my kids because it's just so silly...... "if you dont stop growing I'm going to have to put a brick on your head!" :rotfl2::confused3

Oh and POT ROAST??? YUMMMM!!!!!

I was wondering where you've been. No real new info yet. I'm doing an update tonight. So you're not too far behind. Just the usual chatter. I just posted at enchanted.

Yay an update! Ok, I'll go check out Enchanted.....

On the 8th day, God invent Links. Thank you God.

:rotfl2:

Wow, I go to a convention and have to write report cards and come back to a new thread!!!

Love the Peep Fest pics in your siggie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter