PeepsII-The Hot, Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Feb 2010. 12/2-Part 2 has begun.

is it a 3, 4 or 7 day cruise? You will really enjoy the cruise...inside or outside stateroom? Palo ressies? Will C do the Clubs? excursions?

I need to get over to Enchanted.......

I'm gonna do an update soon so you'll get the details of all dates for both trips......:thumbsup2 I'm hoping to see you guys in 10. I don't think I'll be going in 2011, although the PTR for 2012 will be going for sure.

It's a 4 night cruise. I had originally booked it as a land/sea vacation but we decided we wanted one more WDW trip in February before DS starts Kindergarten. So, I chopped the land portion off of the cruise and created a WDW trip this past February...plus a few days. :thumbsup2 The only downside is now not being able to hit WDW again before the cruise. But, we will get over it. We have some friends who are interested in booking a trip to WDW with us for 2010 but not until summer. :eek: I'm not sure what will happen with that yet. I'm still contemplating the whole thing.

So, we booked the Aquaventure waterpark/beach excursion in Nassau. We were going to do the dolphins but weren't sure if DS would be scared. We decided to save that for a future trip. At castaway cay we are booked for feeding stingrays (we will see how that goes with DS), and we plan on renting a paddle boat at some point. The main goal is sun & family fun and fruity drinks for mom and dad. :thumbsup2

It's a 4 night cruise. I had originally booked it as a land/sea vacation but we decided we wanted one more WDW trip in February before DS starts Kindergarten. So, I chopped the land portion off of the cruise and created a WDW trip this past February...plus a few days. :thumbsup2 The only downside is now not being able to hit WDW again before the cruise. But, we will get over it. We have some friends who are interested in booking a trip to WDW with us for 2010 but not until summer. :eek: I'm not sure what will happen with that yet. I'm still contemplating the whole thing.

So, we booked the Aquaventure waterpark/beach excursion in Nassau. We were going to do the dolphins but weren't sure if DS would be scared. We decided to save that for a future trip. At castaway cay we are booked for feeding stingrays (we will see how that goes with DS), and we plan on renting a paddle boat at some point. The main goal is sun & family fun and fruity drinks for mom and dad. :thumbsup2

I can't wait to hear how you liked your cruise.

Ask for a Conch Cooler. They almost always have a drink of the day too.

I am partial to Xanax but that will work. ;)

Ha! I may need to make a trip to the DR before the trip...;)

You may see lots of blurry pictures or pictures of me with a happy blank stare on my face as 7 kids run around me screaming....

Traveling with family is fun....That's why Wendy and I have gone so many times together.

Traveling with friends sometimes can get tricky. Family will always be family...you can argue and then everything's okay....

No Space Mtn!!!!!:sad2:

You are right about family.

I will say, I have two awesome friends that I go with. They love Disney, just as much as me, we travel great together, thankfully. I do know what you mean about traveling with friends, being tricky, been there, done that. I had one horrible experience.

Yay! A new PTR! I'm in the midst of a move, but I'll be back to read (and finish your TR). Glad to see you back Jordan! :hug:

I wear my crazy like a badge of honor.:thumbsup2

This is so tag-worthy I just had to highlight it! :rotfl: Glad I made it here while it's only page 5, this should be a blast!

Knowing that you're doing another report is like finding the prize in the cereal box.......I guess they don't even have those anymore...

No, they do!! We just got a stuffed Mickey Mouse out of the box of Apple Jacks! They put them on top now, though, which defeats the purpose of threatening not to let your kid have it until they've finished the cereal.

5/31-Chapter 1 Cast of Characters.

I have traveled to WDW with a variety of different groups, but mostly I've traveled with my cousin, Wendy. She also happens to be one of my closest friends. We're more like brother and sister than cousins. In 1991, she was heading to WDW for her college graduation. However, her roommate had to cancel and Wendy was going to cancel as well. I said out of the blue at a family event, "I'll go." The rest is history.

Ok, so the funny thing is that the "roommate" in question here who originally bailed on me (and whom I should thank since that's what started Jordan's and my lifelong friendship) is none other than GirlNextDoor - Kim - who finally (after 17 years...) joined me on a WDW trip. Crazy, huh?

1991-Offsite @ Summerfield Suites. "The First Time."
1992-Offsite @ Summerfield Suites with Wendy and her then BF, Bret. I call this year, "The Wendy, please dump your boyfriend year."
1994-CBR with Wendy and her new BF, Derek (her now DH). I call this year, "The Inappropriate PDA Year."
1996-CBR with Wendy, Derek and my friend Polly. I call this the "I'll never travel with her again year."
1997-BWV with Wendy and Derek. I call this "The food year." I gained over 10lbs in a week. I ate waaay too much...
1999-BWV with Wendy, Derek, Derek's Aunt and Uncle, Wendy's friend, Kim, and family friends of Wendy and Derek. I call this "The I'll never spend an hour and a half looking for a stupid pretzel again year."
2000-CBR-no wendy, with a co-worker and my parents. I call this "The I froze my behind off in Florida....seriously year"
2001-YC-Wendy and Derek. I call this "The year Wendy gave me the silent treatment year"
2002-VWL with Wendy and Derek. I call this "The Last Year without kids year"
2003-BWV-Wendy, Derek, Erin, Wendy's parents, Derek's parents, Derek's aunt and uncle, Derek's friends-Josh and JoJo. I call this year "The Derek reads me the riot act year"
2005/Feb-BCV with my friends Jean, Leo and Donna. I call this "The battle of traveling styles year."
2005/Dec-BCV with Wendy, Derek, Erin, Dylan, Wendy's parents, Derek's parents. I call this "The I'm a bad babysitter year"
2007-Pop with my friends, Jeff, June and Marian and 2 other families. I call this the "The let's forget that my SIL just passed away year."
2008-Pop/BCV-Wendy and her family and Kim. I call this the "Peeps, Restrooms and Drunks year"

These are SOOO funny. And mostly because they're so true. And I remember each and every one as if it was yesterday.

Our next trip is Feb 7-14th. My cousins will probably stay in a DVC resort as they own. I will stay on my own.....haven't decided on a resort yet.

All I can say is 248 more days to go. I count down every day. Oh, and I think we're going to try to start the trip on Feb. 5, going through the 14th-ish.

Okay now here's where it gets tricky...Wendy and Derek's friends MIGHT come. They have 4, yes 4 kids--all under the age of 7!!!!

Here's the "in my defense" part... our friends' parents/inlaws may come as well (so some built in babysitters....) and the older two (Matthew and Megan) are the same ages as Erin/Dylan and then Ashlyn is in between the two younger (18 months, 9 months, 1 month)... so at least the older four can kind of entertain each other... (and I'm sure they'll have a BALL with any flat people who may pop up on our trip...). So I'm thinking it won't be as bad as Jordan thinks. Hee hee hee. :eek:

And also, they might do the land/sea package so we're only overrun with children for half the trip. We travelled with them to Maui last year and the kids seemed to enjoy themselves :thumbsup2

Traveling with family is fun....That's why Wendy and I have gone so many times together.

Traveling with friends sometimes can get tricky. Family will always be family...you can argue and then everything's okay....

Yes, and the key is getting to know your travelling companions. Derek, Jordan and I have travelled together so much (not only to WDW) that over the years we have learned each other's idiosyncrases so we can learn how to handle each other and still get along at the end of the day. Introducing new peeps into the mix isn't impossible but just takes some planning and prepping ahead of time so that you can aim for the best possible trip for all involved. :laughing:

Eee! A new PTR! Greaaaat. Like I need something else to suck up my life for the next 240+ days. Ha ha ha. :headache:

Okay, I've lurked my way through enjoying your TRs but the list of past trips and what their titles would have been was enough to pull me out of lurkdom. Some of those trips would probably have made some good TRs (except you might want to forget them, like "Wendy gave me the silent treatment":confused:). Truth be told some of those sound like our past trips, especially since we always go with my parents---and we drive the whole way down, all 7 of us, in the same vehicle:eek:
Anywhoo, I'm in for the long haulpopcorn::

any time....that's what I'm here for.

You are Abbott to my Costello.

You are right about family.

I will say, I have two awesome friends that I go with. They love Disney, just as much as me, we travel great together, thankfully. I do know what you mean about traveling with friends, being tricky, been there, done that. I had one horrible experience.

I haven't had so much luck traveling with friends to WDW. :confused3

When we travel with family and friends combined, we seem to have better luck and this last trip in 2008 was relatively drama free.....:thumbsup2

You are Abbott to my Costello.

:lmao: I just choked on my pop........nebo, a trip writer I follow, frequently refers to his "boys" as Laurel & Hardy, Tang & Cash, and Abbott U Costello:rotfl2:

Yay! A new PTR! I'm in the midst of a move, but I'll be back to read (and finish your TR). Glad to see you back Jordan! :hug:

Thanks Carissa. Good luck with the move. I've moved over 15 times so I know what it's like!

This is so tag-worthy I just had to highlight it! :rotfl: Glad I made it here while it's only page 5, this should be a blast!

I hope you guys have as much fun as I end up having.....

thanks for signing on again!:banana::banana::banana:

Okay, I've lurked my way through enjoying your TRs but the list of past trips and what their titles would have been was enough to pull me out of lurkdom. Some of those trips would probably have made some good TRs (except you might want to forget them, like "Wendy gave me the silent treatment":confused:). Truth be told some of those sound like our past trips, especially since we always go with my parents---and we drive the whole way down, all 7 of us, in the same vehicle:eek:
Anywhoo, I'm in for the long haulpopcorn::

Thanks for coming out of hiding....I'll look forward to your comments.

:woohoo::woohoo::dance3::woohoo::woohoo:

I might have to share a few stories from past trips....we'll compare notes....:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter