*Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 3-March-Sent/Received/Weekly Check in....

Patsy, am I thinking right? This exchange is ending early, April being the last month?

Checking in! I'm gonna write my letter right now! :flower3:
Great, just post once you have it sent out.

My letter & twist will be mailed tomorrow.
Thank you for letting me know Dania.

Patsy, am I thinking right? This exchange is ending early, April being the last month?
Yes, the following letter for April will be the last letter. Then we will start it up again, and this time instead of it being 6 months, we will try for 3 months, and see if it works out better. Based upon how that goes, we will see if we stick to the 3 months or change it back. Hoping that it works better, and with this it will not be as long of a committment, and you will be able to get to know more pen pals in a shorter amount of time.

We've had so much rain, mine is still not out - didn't want to leave stuff sitting in a wet mail box. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunnier, so I'll post once I put it in the mail!

Tomorrow or possibly today is the last day to sign up for the next round of the pen pal letter swap. If you are interseted in joining in, please send me a pm asap before it closes.

The next round will be for only 3 months.

Patsy - I received my envelope from you today!! As always, your recipe card was adorable (I feel like a slouch!) and I can't wait to try the lemon bars - sounds good! The stationary is very cute as well! Thank you so much!

Patsy - I received my envelope from you today!! As always, your recipe card was adorable (I feel like a slouch!) and I can't wait to try the lemon bars - sounds good! The stationary is very cute as well! Thank you so much!

You're welcome. I had fun being your pen pal :)

Patsy I got your letter today! I plan on making the punch recipe next weekend :) It sounds delicious! Also the stationery is adorable! I love the colors! Thank you for the letter as well :)

Dang it I thought I had checked in this week! Sorry!!!!

Will post when my letters are out!

Patsy I got your letter today! I plan on making the punch recipe next weekend :) It sounds delicious! Also the stationery is adorable! I love the colors! Thank you for the letter as well :)

Dang it I thought I had checked in this week! Sorry!!!!

Will post when my letters are out!

The punch is a yummy favorite of ours. The last time I made it for my daughter's tennis coach's birthday gathering, and it was enjoyed by many.

I enjoyed being your pen pal, thank you for everything.

Thanks Patsy for the pretty stationery, great recipe and letter! I'm sad that this is our last letter (for now anyway ;)). I've had a lot of fun! :goodvibes

I've picked up my stationery, just need to write my letter and print out my recipe.

You're welcome Monica, I had alot of fun being your pen pal. Will keep in touch with you here, and via FB. :flower3:

Check ins for the upcoming week is now OPEN!

REMEMBER-all letters must be sent out by the 10th, and posted of it here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter