Philly area picnic-July 27-need roll call

I'd say about 39,999 hot dogs. :earseek:

Glad you can make it Karen. I invited KaraKW, but unfortunately she has other plans for this weekend. Something to do with family. Imagine that. :D

Karen! That's great!! It will be so nice to see you again! I've only got two or three desserts coming, so far. If you can think of something that would travel well, that would work. Thanks and see you on Saturday!! This is so cool!!

John, I already upped the weenie order to handle the "crowd" ! ;) ;):p :p

Barb....

Do you have enough soda coming....If your really in need I could pick up some more....?

I think I'm in pretty good shape with drinks. I picked up some soda, and a lot of you are bringing some. I bought a case of beer, I have wine and I'm going to pick up some wine coolers. If you have something special you like to drink, you're welcome to BYO. :D I have water, too. I do think I'll pick up some more though. They drank a lot of water at Patrick's. Thanks for the offer.
I'm doing the shopping tomorrow night after Nancy gets here. She's making potato salad and deviled eggs. I'm putting together a fruit salad and probably making ambrosia. I've got the chips and pretzels already, too. I think we're ok. Now please no rain. I did see where there's a chance of a scattered T-storms for Saturday. Let's hope they scatter around us! ;):p

I hope it works, Karen!! :D It's almost here!!! Can't wait to see you all!! :) :)

YAHOO! WEATHER
Saturday: Isolated thunderstorms should end by noon. Skies will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 83F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Rain, Rain, Go away, Come again some other Day

Did that help?????

Hello everyone,
I hate to be a picnic party pooper, but we have decided to take a vacation to the Andirondaks of New York. So I won't be attending the Disney Picnic. So you all have a great time and I hope to catch up with some of my friends at another meet.

Sandy:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Sandy, I am very disappointed you won't be at the meet:( . But a vacation comes first! Have a good time, maybe we will get together at another meet soon.

Thanks for the email, Sandy. I am sorry you won't make it. It would have been nice to see you again. We'll try for lunch soon.

Well, it's almost here! See you all tomorrow!! :wave:

The Disers are arriving for the Big meet! I wish I could have made it:( There are several attending who I have been wanting to meet for the longest time. There are also several attending who I have met and would love to see again:) Have a blast guys, talk to you tomorrow:)

Patrick, we will miss you. :( But we'll see each other again in December! :)

Well, looks like we won't be able to make it tomorrow.....Ayden is sick. I'm very disappointed to miss this, but right now I'm more worried about my little one.

Hope you all have a great time! And if we have a miraculous recovery perhaps we will stop by...but that's not looking likely right now.

BARB...

The most recent count should be about 39,997......Count the Zurg family into that number....can't wait to meet other DISer's tomorrow.....:p :p :p

Don't forget the few remaining ones here at home - have a great time you all and take lots of pictures!

It seems that right as I was posting Ayden's fever was dropping....it was down before I went to bed and she woke up as happy as ever this morning, wanting to go outside and play with the neighbor.... And here I was so upset yesterday!

So we will be dropping by if only for an hour or two.....all depends on Ayden still feeling well.

I am here!!! The short cut my DH thought would get us here faster turned into the 10 hour ride from he double hockey stinks. I can not believe he is still here in one peice!!! So, far we hve run into Towncrier, PerfectMatch.......and STEVE!!! DisneyCub! I can not believe he is here!!! Tia is too...omg! It is commando heaven!!!

We had a great breakfast this morning...planon leaving for Barb's in aboutand hour!! Can't wait to see everyone..I amnot sure DH will makeit ;) but I will with te kids....lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter