Philly area picnic-July 27-need roll call

Hope you guys had a nice dinner. Just a reminder for the attendees-bring your swimsuits if you want to swim. The water was great today!! See you soon!! :sunny: :wave:

Barb, sounds like fun.. it is official, my DH finally committed to coming!

John, nope not tonight.. Barry arrived safe and sound in Philly today (we had a nice dinner with him!)

We are looking forward to Saturday as well...

So what is the total count for now Barb?? I have to order the cake between today and tomorrow, just to have an idea!
Bump for everyone else to see too.:bounce:

Olga, I'm at 47 right now with a couple of maybe's. :sunny:

Sleep, John, what's that?!?!?:confused:

Good news Barb. I just PM'ed the other 40,000 or so DISers who initially said that they couldn't make it to your picnic and guess what.

EVERYONE ON THE DIS IS COMING TO YOUR PICNIC

(Patiently waiting to hear the thud from Barb hitting the floor)

I felt the THUD here John!!!!!!

I'm not sure I bought that much soda/pop/tonic (any other regional term I missed) for 40,000...Maybe there will be another sale this week and i'll pick up another couple thousand cases;)

:THUD:

That's right!! You felt the thud and you're going to hear the screaming when I tell Bill!! ROTFL
I guess I need to order more burgers! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I thought I heard some shreaking here in Delaware County!!! Was that your SCREAM?

40K can you believe it?

Somehow with 40,000+ people coming, I don't think adding your grill will make that much of difference! :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:
:crazy: This smilie guy is just about how I'm feeling right now! LOL ;)

Somehow I think even all the pools in WDW wouldn't be enough for 40K! :earseek:

Dayna honey, can you have Alan pack a pool in the trunk of your car? ;) :p

LOL you know, they make all sorts of inflatable pools now. :p :p Wouldn't that be funny??!?!?:p :p
We have a 4 X 18 above ground, so it's not a huge pool to begin with. We'll all just have to share. ;) ;) :D :D :D
I do have some floats and I might still have the swimmies (arm bands) for the little ones, but I'm not sure. It might be a good idea for you to bring them if you're little ones want to swim. :)

I'm coming, but I won't be swimming! :) I'll spare y'all from any snoopy bathing suit nightmares. :rolleyes:

Barb, I printed off directions from mapquest, they look fairly easy, and I have your number and my reliable cell phone should I get lost. Look forward to meeting everyone on Saturday! :)

Barb, if you have room for 1 more, I'll see you Sat. What can I bring?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter