Philly area picnic-July 27-need roll call

BTW, the DIS Con presentation may be changing a bit. It might be a little longer, but not much -- probably 10 minutes.

Originally posted by DumboOrBust
<font face="comic sans ms"> Barb, you know I'm coming. :D Since I'll be driving from Oklahoma, I will be glad to bring all of the Twinkies </font>

Dayna, you're bringing 18 year-old boys instead of your husband?

::the crowd gasps:

:rolleyes: :p ;)

Barb found a sale on soda all probably bring a cooler variety pack....maybe 2 -3 cases...

OK???

Darn it, I really wish I could make it to this meet. Hmmmm, I wonder if I begged and pleaded dh would take pity on me? It's worth a try :)

Kath, IMHO most DIS meets are worth begging for. ;) :p

ROTFLMBO, Steve!! :p :p :p
Zurgswife, that would be great! Thanks so much! :D
Kath, it would be so awesome if you could make it! I say give it a try, too!! :D :D :D

I'm trying to figure a way to get there - it's probably time for me to leave town anyway - I'll pm you for directions - just in case - but I am a big ? - hope to see many of you sooner than December! Maybe I can try a visit with my favorite sis in Delaware - can't be too far away.:confused:

Count me in Barb. Being local I'll bring whatever you need. Don't worry I'm a good cook (even if I do say so myself) ;) Just name it and it will be yours :D

I may have to get there a little late though but I will try to get the day off from work.

Originally posted by disneycub

Dayna, you're bringing 18 year-old boys instead of your husband?

::the crowd gasps:

:rolleyes: :p ;)

<font face="comic sans ms"> Steve, you're a funny thread hijacker lately. :D Not those kinds of twinkies. The Hostess kind. :D </font>

Darn darn darn! We can't leave our new puppy home in a crate all day, I was hoping my ds would be around to babysit, but he will be out of town that weekend:( I REALLY was looking forward to coming Barb,but he is just to young to board. :( :( :( :( :(

Dee, as long as the weather is nice, we'll be outside, and you're welcome to bring the puppy along. I have a dog and she's going to be real pain in the festivities. She's pretty hyper when we have company (a Schnauzer), but she'll calm down once everyone's here. (I hope!) :D
I'm planning on starting around 1:00, with snacks, etc. until we serve hamburgers and hot dogs around 4:00.

Barb, well that might work! She will be in a crate, so she wouldn't bother anyone. Oh I want to come so bad, lets hope for good weather! So count us in as long as the weather permits! What can I bring? If you would like, I could give a donation towards the meat? Or anything, just let me know!:) :cool: :cool:

Dee, it would be fine if you leave her out a bit. I understand the crate training thing. We've done that for years. Just wanted to let you know she's more than welcome to romp around in the yard with us. :D
As far as what to bring, I'm asking for salads and desserts. We already have macaroni salad, potato salad, and a cold salad coming. I have a dessert coming, too. I'm going to make something for dessert and possibly a fruit salad. Any thing you want to bring/make works for me. Thanks!! :D Hard to believe it's only 2 weeks away!! :D

Thanks again Barb, Chuck wants to make a chicken caesar salad, if thats ok? My munchkin is a pug puppy, my birthday present from Chuck, almost to tiny to do much romping, so she shouldn't be to much of a bother. Can't wait to see you and all my dis buddies!

:wave: Good Sunday morning, all! :sunny: bumping back to page one. :D
Dee, the salad sounds yummy! Thanks! :)

Hey Barb!!
Could you pm me the Comfort Inn telephone number...???

We will bring some chairs, and dessert...will bring soda/pop too....Can not wait to see you guys again!!

Barb, are you sure drinks will be fine?

Sorry, had no DSL service for almost two days, so it took me awhile to get back to you....

Anything else? Do you need another desert?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter