Phone/Email in Italy

mary1025

Mouseketeer
The countdown is on - we leave in 15 days:yay:

Can anyone share with us the most reliable and most economical way to call home/email? We have looked at renting a phone, renting a Blackberry,(spefically for the EU as we will be in Germany for a few days before Italy)

Also, as we have yet to receive our ABD paperwork...do they give emergency numbers where we can be reached on the tour (other than the hotels)?

Thank you for your help!

Did you get your backpack and box with info in it? The contact info is all in the booklets you should have received in that. If you haven't gotten your items yet, call ABD NOW!!! They should have arrived about 45 days prior to your trip.

When I went on the London/Paris ABD trip, I just bought an international calling card in each city and used it at payphones. Worked fine. I plan to do the same in Italy. You can pick them up in most any souvenir shop or mini-mart type place in the country you're visiting.

How about getting an International calling card that you can use in any country? I have used Ekall for the past 6 years and you can top it up by either calling them or online.

Claire ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter