Photo Backpack?

I use a Kata 3N1. I like the fact that it can be a left hand sling, right hand sling, backpack, or X strap configuration so you can find a method that works for you.

It comes in three sizes plus a version in each size that has a laptop compartment. I have the 3N1-20. It the smallest one (no laptop section). I can fit a D90 with 17-50 attached, a fisheye, a Sigma 50 f/1.4, a 70-300, an SB-600, plus accessories..but it's very tight. I would suggest going to one of the larger sizes.

It has a tripod carrier attachment (sold separately).

I'm actually looking to move away from a backpack. I think I want a belt system...that doesn't make me look like a dork.

Thanks for all the input everyone- I ordered a Think Tank Streetwalker.

Mistake. You should have bought a CottonCarrier, kept each lens mounted a different camera body, and stuck the cameras on various parts of your body, like this:

3881709498_7dd27f3fe9_b.jpg

Can that system just strap the camera directly over my face? Eating and changing lenses may take some practice but just think how many pictures I'll come back with.

Can you imaging if the model in that belt system photo was wearing one of Marlton Mom's touring outfits? ;)

The only thing that would match would be the black socks hiding under the brown sandals.... :eek:

:confused3
Marlton Mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter