"Have itch...MUST see Mouse!"
:rolleyes:
I joined photobucket...great site...

1-Sent my photo from my pc to photobucket
2-get back to Dis to open a thread
3-post reply
4-clicked on add photo icon typed in http address
5-went to preview...
The Photo is way too large for the posting!
What steps can I take to resize photo(s) before
I upload them to said post(thread)?

p.s. I have (if this helps) Microsoft Picture It! &
Microsoft Photo Editor

Thank You All!

When you upload to PB, log into your account and you can resize your pictures. Click on the "Edit" button and choose the size you want (75%, 50%, 25%).

I might be using the wrong site for what I'm wanting.

but I want a site that will put my pictures in an photo album and then let me post a direct link to that album in on my msn-spaces site and in my signature here.

When I created my photobucket account I thought this was something I could do at this site, but when I try to send a link to the album to someone it give them full editing rights and that is something I DON"T want.

Any ideas or suggestions??

TIA!

I sent an invite email to a friend to see what it showed her. It gave her full editing ablities. :confused3:

I don't know much about Photobucket, but you can send links to your albums on Shutterfly and Ofoto (which I think is now Kodakgallery) without giving your guests editing rights.

If you had a password on your album, giving your friend the password would give your friend editing rights. I was able to access your album and it did not give me editing rights. Nice pictures BTW!

Looks good to me. I can only view the pics. On mine I only have the Img tag. I don't show the Url tag. But, everyone is different.

W00t!!! I think I got it working now! :cool1:

Thanks! If I can get my disney cruise pictures to work. I've got tons of others to add. :banana:

I have spent a good part of today (avoiding laundry!!) and have gotten my Photobucket organized with a very good cross section of the pictures I have taken mostly in the past three years. Many many Disney pics, as well as "real life" pictures of our life here in Orlando! These photos are those of an amauteur photographer, who is just starting to get serious about what has up to this point been a hobby that I simply enjoyed without having to use too much thought while shooting!!!

Take a look sometime! The link is in my signature under "My Pictures" or http://photobucket.com/albums/e291/makasper/... the other link is to the website that I built.

Now I know what to do the next time I want to avoid doing laundry... :eek:

Organize pictures! :goodvibes

:worship: Great job.

Nice pictures. Nice home. Nice daughter. Nice pets. Nice location near Disney.

And you don't have 26" of snow in February.

Okay. It's official. I hate you. :mad:

Thanks! (I think!) I still need to work on getting some of the photos in an order that makes more sense, but it is very time consuming!

I am however up at 5:30, and ready to tackle that laundry! Alreday have one load folded and put away, and as I type the pupply is trying to get comfy on the load of clean towels!!!

Have a great Monday.

Oh wise shutterbugs, I just signed up for photobucket as I want to be able to post my Dis pics in a trip report. DO I have to 'browse' and 'insert' every picture? Will it take a group as an album? If not, it will take forever! I couldn't find an answer on their site. If this is the only way, do you know another pic host site that will accept an entire folder (from IE My Pictures) with a few clicks?

Thanks, Jamal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter