Photobucket

Thanks, I figured it out too late. Hopefully this will help others before they go through the same BS as me.

Another thing I don't like is having to resize every uploaded photo to fit a 15" screen. I have a 17" but use the 15" setting to fit others needs...

Thanks, I figured it out too late. Hopefully this will help others before they go through the same BS as me.

Another thing I don't like is having to resize every uploaded photo to fit a 15" screen. I have a 17" but use the 15" setting to fit others needs...

Don't both resizing to a "screen size". Almost any modern internet browser has a scale to fit screen feature.

Don't both resizing to a "screen size". Almost any modern internet browser has a scale to fit screen feature.

How often have I opened a thread only to find that someone has posted a phot in actual size! That is an annoyance in itself, my browser doesnt permit me (as far as I know) to show all images within my monitor size. Because when someone posts a photo in HUGE size it ruins the page for me because I have to scroll left and right to read whatever comments are in the thread....

No one else has to do that? Is there a setting I've missed on Windows Explorer?

How often have I opened a thread only to find that someone has posted a phot in actual size! That is an annoyance in itself, my browser doesnt permit me (as far as I know) to show all images within my monitor size. Because when someone posts a photo in HUGE size it ruins the page for me because I have to scroll left and right to read whatever comments are in the thread....

No one else has to do that? Is there a setting I've missed on Windows Explorer?

embedding an image is different from directly viewing one. On photobucket you can access the image directly like:

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp252/VVFF/IMGP4032.jpg (hope the poster on here who I edited these pictures for won't mind me using one as an example)

Even internet explorer will resize this image if needed to fit a screen. In firefox or other(more advanced) browser you can right click on a image on a forum and click view image. This will take you directly to an image which can be scaled by itself.

If posting an image on a forum you should scale in a external application anyway. Photobuckets resize will ruin your image quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter