PhotoPass on non-park days? Seeing Santa a Grand Californian.

Yusani

Mouseketeer
Hello. We will be checking into the Grand Californian on Dec 2, but we don't plan on going to the park until Dec 3. We would like to see Santa on Dec 2 and get photos taken. Is it possible to buy a Photo Pass for a day that we are not in the park so we can get our Santa photos or will we have to buy the Santa photos individually? I called the hotel twice. Once cast member said we could get a photo pass even on non-park days. The other cast member said we couldn't.

FWIW, CMs that do the Photopass photos will also take photos with your cameras/phones. At least that's been our experience!

Hello. We will be checking into the Grand Californian on Dec 2, but we don't plan on going to the park until Dec 3. We would like to see Santa on Dec 2 and get photos taken. Is it possible to buy a Photo Pass for a day that we are not in the park so we can get our Santa photos or will we have to buy the Santa photos individually? I called the hotel twice. Once cast member said we could get a photo pass even on non-park days. The other cast member said we couldn't.
As mentioned you can have the CM use your camera/cell for a photo with Santa on Dec 2nd.
I believe the photos are time stamped and you'd need to buy a PhotoPass or purchase a picture taken on 12-2.

I'd visit Santa twice... Once before and then again after I had the photo pass feature on my ticket.

Geemo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter