** Picture of the Day 3 **

Family members present at my sister's for Thanksgiving last night. I haven't seen my Godson since last Thanksgiving and FINALLY got to give him this quilt I did for him. He played on the Rice baseball team in 2007-2009 and this quilt is made up of all the tee shirts he and his Mom gathered over the years. :lovestruc

i-3NZ9PZ5-XL.jpg
:tink:

I like seeing all the CWS tee shirts since i live in Omaha.

Been working on our outdoor Christmas decorations the last 2 weeks...almost done :faint:...can you tell the theme is DISNEY :goodvibes. Last night the little 3 year old from next door came running over and her face lit up like DGD's did the first time they saw the Castle in the MK. :lovestruc

i-P7w9qk4-XL.jpg
:tink:

That's such a sweet story Karolyn!

That's such a sweet story Karolyn!

People often ask us WHY we spend the time and expense to decorate our yard; THAT'S WHY :goodvibes. I've had cars stop in the evenings as I'm working on the lights and the little ones hang out the window wide and always ask "when are you going to be finished". :goodvibes Last year, when we were at Disney, Elsa "died" (her fan was flooded by heavy rain). A little girl at DD's pre-school was heartbroken and would ask her EVERY day is "Elsa was well again". :goodvibes So many stories and, as we age, it gets harder to do but the joy in little Emiline's face renewed my will...LOVE making kiddos smile. :goodvibes :lovestruc :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter