** Picture of the Day 3 **

Tom, this is absolutely beautiful! Can you tell me if it was Orton or some other effect? I would love to know more if you are willing to share. TIA.
Thank you for the kind words Kathy! I process my pictures using a combination of Lightroom and Perfect Photo Suite. I like Perfect Photo Suite because it has a number of great presets that you can use to process your pictures. More importantly...Perfect Photo Suite allows you to combine various their existing presets to create your own unique presets. For some of my pictures I have been experimenting with a preset that creates a "dreamlike" feel. That doesn't work for all my pictures...but it really works for many of my WDW pictures. More to come...

Fantasyland
May 18, 2017

Perhaps one of the best views day or night in Fantasyland, in my opinion anyway. What says Disneyland, Fantasyland, or Magic more than a carousel and a castle.

38691379681_4ebd806f8d_b.jpg

Thank you for the kind words Kathy! I process my pictures using a combination of Lightroom and Perfect Photo Suite. I like Perfect Photo Suite because it has a number of great presets that you can use to process your pictures. More importantly...Perfect Photo Suite allows you to combine various their existing presets to create your own unique presets. For some of my pictures I have been experimenting with a preset that creates a "dreamlike" feel. That doesn't work for all my pictures...but it really works for many of my WDW pictures. More to come...

Thanks for the info Tom. I'll have to check it out.

What a beautiful tree! :lovestruc :tink:

I agree. I wish it was ours but it belongs to a neighbor :worried:. My DH refuses to have outside lights partly because we are gone much of Christmas and having them off during that time would alert burglars he says and if on a timer, he is afraid they would pose potential danger even though we have a neighbor watching our house. Oh my DH.......he absolutely refuses.

I agree. I wish it was ours but it belongs to a neighbor :worried:. My DH refuses to have outside lights partly because we are gone much of Christmas and having them off during that time would alert burglars he says and if on a timer, he is afraid they would pose potential danger even though we have a neighbor watching our house. Oh my DH.......he absolutely refuses.

I DO understand...but they're SO pretty. :goodvibes We keep a 5:30-9:30 schedule but when we do have to leave we also leave TV and lights on so house "looks" occupied. The only "clue" we leave is absolutely NO inside window or tree lights on and I do, on occasion, leave those off on purpose when we are home. :goodvibes Your neighbors tree is SO pretty...love the "fullness" and it just makes me smile. :D :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter