Picture of the Day - Chatter Thread

Dznefreek said:
18596collage1Medium.jpg

That is great!!

prowlerregal335m said:
That was not my campsite.Forgot to put that in.
:rotfl: :rotfl:
OH MY those folks LOVE Halloween dont they?? Im sure they brought smiles to many folks while they were there! That is awesome!

A few more questions. Like I said in my previous post, I've never been to Fort Wilderness, but my fiance, myself and his 2 kids (10 and 13) are going next summer and thinking about staying at the Fort. Does Disney rent campers and/or tents? If so, anyone aware of prices? Also, for those that have stayed in the wilderness cabins, would 2 adults and 2 children be comfortable in one? Thanks for your help!!!

Thanks for the info. We haven't decided what we're going to do yet, so all the help I can get is appreciated.

prowlerregal335m said:
That looks like one of the rigs that set up in our loop over the weekend of 10/20-22. If it was, there was an inflatable hautned castle set up across the street from it with nearly as many inflatables in their "yard". I asked if they were in competition and one of the wives said yes.

I love all these pictures, keep them coming! Hubby and I will be at the Fort in August for 10 days, we will be looking for some of these locations.

Does anyone know if they are still playing the music along the path. That was my favorite part...walking down the path listening to the Fort Wilderness Loop music. Just transports you to another place and time.

Live4FW said:
Does anyone know if they are still playing the music along the path. That was my favorite part...walking down the path listening to the Fort Wilderness Loop music. Just transports you to another place and time.

As you get closer to the Settlement, the speakers are there along path. :banana:
In case you haven't seen it, the audio loop is available here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1163839

We leave in less than two weeks for our annual Christmas/New Year's trip to Disney World and these pictures are making me wish we were taking the Airstream and staying at the Fort instead of the Swan but we are going for a long weekend in February while the kids have a school break and are staying at Ft. Wilderness then. Just have to patiently wait.

All these pictures are making me homesickfor the fort. I didn't stop by when I was there in Aug but it is really my favorite place to stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter