PlanDisney Panelist Search 2024 Applications Now Open

Great to meet you all too! I applied as WDW first and second DVC. It's hard to explain to friends how much we invest in an application to an unpaid job, but I am glad I found you all because I can tell you get it!!
I can totally relate. People look at me like I am insane when I mention that it is unpaid. They just can’t wrap their brain around why it is so import to me and why I am so invested in this.

I feel excited, but impatient. I'm the person who reads what's going to happen in a movie because I can't wait until the end. So I just want to know 😂.

What question did everyone answer for your video? I did the one on breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Animal Kingdom! (WDW specialty)

I feel excited, but impatient. I'm the person who reads what's going to happen in a movie because I can't wait until the end. So I just want to know 😂.

What question did everyone answer for your video? I did the one on breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Animal Kingdom! (WDW specialty)
This was the one I answered, as well!

I answered the one about transportation from the Boardwalk Inn

I answered the one about transportation from the Boardwalk Inn

I also did the one about the Boardwalk Inn transportation. Our past couple of trips have involved Crescent Lake resorts so I really love it over there !

I’m feeling impatient at this point too. To a certain degree I’ve enjoyed the anticipation and still getting to feel like anything is possible, but I also feel like these next couple of days are going to be really long. I’d like to just know so the anxiety end of it can stop.

Today I kept wondering if I’ve already been cut or if I might still be in the running. Kinda strange to think of it like that!

I also did the one about the Boardwalk Inn transportation. Our past couple of trips have involved Crescent Lake resorts so I really love it over there !

I was tempted to do that one because Boardwalk is one of my DVC home resorts! But Animal Kingdom is my favorite theme park, and I love the food there, so I was more excited about answering it.

I wonder if the question you choose to answer has anything to do with the decision process (like they don’t want everyone on the panel to have chosen the same question to the extent it reflects your interests or area of expertise) or if it’s purely to judge personality, skill, and knowledge.

I did the question about the Boardwalk Inn as well. I don't think they will take into account which question people answer. I think it is more how you answer it. My family and I primarily stay in the Epcot resort area so I felt most comfortable with that question. I also felt comfortable with the Genie+ question, but everything keeps changing with Genie+/LLanes so I was worried I would get something wrong.

I’m feeling impatient at this point too. To a certain degree I’ve enjoyed the anticipation and still getting to feel like anything is possible, but I also feel like these next couple of days are going to be really long. I’d like to just know so the anxiety end of it can stop.

Today I kept wondering if I’ve already been cut or if I might still be in the running. Kinda strange to think of it like that!
I have had that same thought!!

I did the question about the Boardwalk Inn as well. I don't think they will take into account which question people answer. I think it is more how you answer it. My family and I primarily stay in the Epcot resort area so I felt most comfortable with that question. I also felt comfortable with the Genie+ question, but everything keeps changing with Genie+/LLanes so I was worried I would get something wrong.
I felt the same way about Genie. And with Animal Kingdom, we love it so much but stick to very basic food there so I just felt like it wouldn’t be interesting and show who I truly was or how passionate I am about Disney.

I felt the same way about Genie. And with Animal Kingdom, we love it so much but stick to very basic food there so I just felt like it wouldn’t be interesting and show who I truly was or how passionate I am about Disney.
That's exactly why I picked the one I did. I have a bit of a love affair with BWI, so I was genuinely excited about that question. My husband loves Beach Club and last trip it was his turn for his favorite, so we did that instead. I missed BWI, though - those boardwalk view rooms are just a dream come true for me. We booked for GF this coming spring, and I couldn't help but add a night at BWI just to get my fix! Honestly not sure that excitement came across in my video, looking back at it I feel like I seem pretty subdued. But it was what felt right at the time.

I thought I was excited in my video, but I feel like the more I rewatch my video, the more subdued I think I come across 😂. It’s probably all in our heads!

It's hard not to go back and pick it all apart after it's submitted! I deleted my Round 1 responses from my computer immediately after I submitted, because I didn't want to obsess over what I did wrong or could've done better. Now I kind of wish I'd kept them though, because I can't remember what I wrote. But on the other hand I've been picking my R2 responses/video to pieces. I didn't want to delete them though in case I can use/tweak them for next year.

I feel like today is the first day where it's even slightly possible for emails to go out, and I'm a little on pins and needles even though I know it's still probably a couple days too early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter