PlanDisney Panelist Search 2024 Applications Now Open

It's hard not to go back and pick it all apart after it's submitted! I deleted my Round 1 responses from my computer immediately after I submitted, because I didn't want to obsess over what I did wrong or could've done better. Now I kind of wish I'd kept them though, because I can't remember what I wrote. But on the other hand I've been picking my R2 responses/video to pieces. I didn't want to delete them though in case I can use/tweak them for next year.

I feel like today is the first day where it's even slightly possible for emails to go out, and I'm a little on pins and needles even though I know it's still probably a couple days too early.
So I kept mine last year, not realizing it. It really helped me get into the mind space for this year. I kept this years for next year. I absolutely picked apart my video from last year but looking back at it now, it wasn’t that bad, just really grainy because I didn’t know how to compress a file like that. This year’s I am mostly happy with. I honestly think, unless I redid takes over and over again, there would not have been a better cut of it. But again I had to do editing because I would have stumbled over my words.

I have moved to nausea every time I open my email. I watched a documentary on the Walt Disney Archives last night and got super emotional. Stupid, I know. I am really ready to process which every way this goes.

I have moved to nausea every time I open my email. I watched a documentary on the Walt Disney Archives last night and got super emotional. Stupid, I know. I am really ready to process which every way this goes.
I've resorted to trying to convince myself I don't actually want to do it anyway :rotfl2:
It's not working, but it is helping me find the silver linings of a no. Like, we have tickets for a fun holiday event that falls over the weekend of training.

Stalked my email all day.....I know it's early but still keep looking.
I have checked whatever (x+3)x743 equals

I’ve refrained so far from obsessive email checking but only bc I suspect it’s still to early. I have, however dropped some cash at Yankee Candle and ordered an Alice in Wonderland tarot deck which will arrive courtesy Amazon Prime first thing in the morning, and which will obviously unveil my fate once and for all 🤣

What a ride! I just applied for the first time and I thought I'd search through DisBoards to see what was out here.. and found this thread. I just read through the entire thing.. The anticipation and feelings throughout where quite wrenching and uplifting! I bet looking back having that experience will help for this years application. Good luck to all!

Here's to 2024!

What a ride! I just applied for the first time and I thought I'd search through DisBoards to see what was out here.. and found this thread. I just read through the entire thing.. The anticipation and feelings throughout where quite wrenching and uplifting! I bet looking back having that experience will help for this years application. Good luck to all!

Here's to 2024!

Congrats on applying and good luck! The process is a lot of fun, regardless of outcome. I made it to Round 2 last year, which was my first year applying. I was so shocked and excited! If you haven't joined them already, there's a group on Facebook dedicated to the search. The people are supportive, knowledgeable, and positive. I had so much fun last year seeing people I'd interacted with/gotten to know actually make the panel.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter