Planning Journal - Joanne & Dennis 15/09/08

I can't believe how quickly time has gone. I bet your really excited. Have you managed to do everything? Have you started packing yet?

Your going to have so much fun.

Its flown by :cool1: and I've now finished work - WOOHOO :woohoo: I'm outta there for 3 whole weeks :banana: Today was so crazy busy though, and I thought I might have been able to leave a bit earlier but ended up leaving 45mins late :headache: Ahhh well, its done with now :goodvibes

I've still got some stuff to do and havent even started the actual packing yet ... but I normally do it the day before as I havent got the space to leave all the cases around the house. Plus, I would put something in the case and Spikey (our dog) would probably take it out :laughing:

I faxed over our complete contract and payment etc... today to Amy and spoke to her on the phone - she's so sweet :cutie: She sounds excited too! We also heard from Rev.Miller and he's made the changes to the ceremony like we wanted :cloud9:

So exciting that it's finally here!! Have a great time!

Joanne -- Have a great trip, sweetie! I will be thinking of you when I am in WDW next weekend! We'll be at Adventurers' Club Saturday night, in case you find yourself with some free time. ;)

So exciting that it's finally here!! Have a great time!

Thanks :hug: I just cant wait to be over there now :wizard:

Joanne -- Have a great trip, sweetie! I will be thinking of you when I am in WDW next weekend! We'll be at Adventurers' Club Saturday night, in case you find yourself with some free time. ;)

Thanks honey :hug: I'll PM you about meeting up :thumbsup2

I pick my dress up tomorrow :woohoo: I can't wait!! :yay:

3 days to go hunn! :hug:

I think I'm ready for uni - leave in a week and a half!

Eeeee! for picking up your dress! :yay:

:goodvibes

Hi Honey

I just wanted to drop you a big fat GOOD LUCK :banana:

I can not believe you leave this week you must be so excited!!!
We have just over two weeks till we leave now and i tell you what i can not wait. Like you i am desperate to have some time off work :rotfl:

Just think this time in two days you will be on your way if not there....you lucky duck.

Have a fab time.

Love
Shian
:hug:

3 days to go hunn! :hug:

I think I'm ready for uni - leave in a week and a half!

Eeeee! for picking up your dress! :yay:

:goodvibes

Oooo only one more get up then its the day we fly!!! :woohoo: Mum & Dad picked up my dress yesterday for me :grouphug: I am soooo crazy busy and stressed out!! But excited at the same time :banana:

Hi Honey

I just wanted to drop you a big fat GOOD LUCK :banana:

I can not believe you leave this week you must be so excited!!!
We have just over two weeks till we leave now and i tell you what i can not wait. Like you i am desperate to have some time off work :rotfl:

Just think this time in two days you will be on your way if not there....you lucky duck.

Have a fab time.

Love
Shian
:hug:

Awww thanks sweetie :hug: I still dont think its hit me properly yet, I think when I get on the plane thats when its going to register that we're on our way to get married :laughing: I've been doing so much that my head is physically spinning so I havent really had time to get giddy yet, but I'm sure I will on Tuesday morning :cheer2:

I'll probably be back on the boards before you leave, but just incase, I hope you have a wonderful day too and wish you all the best :hug: I'm sending a big Good Luck and lots of pixie dust your way :wizard:

Just incase i don't get chance to get on here tomorrow..i want to wish you a fantastic time and i hope you have a fairytale wedding and honeymood.

Enjoy yourself. I hope its everything you've dreamed of and more x x

hey hunn :hug:

i hope you have a wonderful day and it is everything you hope for and more :cloud9:

have a great honeymoon

im sure you and den will be more than happy for years to come :hug:

hey hunn :hug:

i hope you have a wonderful day and it is everything you hope for and more :cloud9:

have a great honeymoon

im sure you and den will be more than happy for years to come :hug:

Thanks honey :hug: Hope everything goes great at uni for you :banana: I'm sure you'll have a blast pirate:

have a safe flight, weather is lovely out here. 95 today

Hi Sarah!! Thankyou so much for posting :hug: I saw your sneak peak and you looked GORGEOUS!! The day looked perfect :cloud9: Hope you're having an amazing time :yay:

Have a great flight out !! Good luck with everything!

Good luck Jo....have a fantastic time and wishing you both lots of pixie dust pixiedust:

Hiya!! How are you? Thankyou for your kind wishes :hug:

We're going out for lunch with my parents today and then when we come back I've got a couple of small jobs to do and then I can hit all the packing :woohoo: I took Cam's advice and started lots of 'to take' piles so I've basically just got to throw everything in the cases :thumbsup2

Oooooooooo i'm so EXCITED!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3:

Hi Jo....I'm very well thanks, busy with getting ready for Uni and with the kids.

OMG!! Not long now....find a little space to fit me in your suitcase!! :laughing:

Seriously, you must be ultra excited....have you thrown up yet?? :rotfl:

Hi girls!!! Just wanted to say a quick HELLOOOOOO :goodvibes

We made it safely and are having a great time:yay:

We're leaving hard rock today and moving to disney - WOOHOO :woohoo:

We got our marriage licence and it was easy to do :wizard: Had my hair & make up trial with lily & ana from beaute speciale OMG those girls are amazing!!!!!!! My hair looked great and my make up was perfect - I highly highly recommend them and cant wait for them to make me look pretty again on monday :laughing: :love:

Hope everyone is doing great and I'll try and post on tuesday / wednesday to let you know how everything went :wizard:

Oooooo I'm so excited!!! Don't worry, a proper trip report will be done when I get home :thumbsup2 See you all soooooon :grouphug:

glad everything is going well. your wedding will be great ours was all I wished for

Have a great time at disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter