Planning Journal - Joanne & Dennis 15/09/08

Thinking of you today, sweetie! I hope everything is absolutely perfect for you! :cloud9: I am sorry we couldn't hook up this weekend -- I just couldnt' figure out how to make your phone number work from my phone. :confused3 I was thinking of you often and sending lots of :goodvibes and pixiedust: ! Can't wait to hear all about your day! :hug:

Happy Wedding day Jo!!!! :hug:

Hope everything has gone as you dreamed.....can't wait to see the pics.

Hi girls!!!! Guess what!!!

WE'RE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: :dance3: :cheer2: :yay: :lovestruc

Everything was absolutely perfect!!!!! every single part of the day went GREAT!! The weather was lovely, rained at the very end of the dessert party but we were sheltered and it cooled us down anyway :laughing:

All the different staff members we met and everyone we booked were amazing and truly made it magical :wizard:

Stitch was soooooooo cute :cloud9: :love: That little guy is so funny!!

Randy & Stan - I cant put into words how I feel about those guys!!!!! Apart from BOOK THEM BOOK THEM BOOK THEM BOOK THEM!!!! :worship: :worship:

I think our sneak peek might be up on stans site tonight :surfweb:

We're off to hit the shops at DTD soon and then we're going too MNSSHP tonight :woohoo: :yay:

Thankyou for all your kind words and wishes, hope you are all doing good? :grouphug:

See you soon, with a tasty trip report :cool1:

Oh, Joanne! I am so happy for you, sweetie! :hug: How wonderful to hear that everything went so well! pixiedust: Have a fabulous time shopping. :lovestruc Enjoy Mickey's party! Be sure to find a spot for the parade early. :banana:

Thinking of you today, sweetie! I hope everything is absolutely perfect for you! :cloud9: I am sorry we couldn't hook up this weekend -- I just couldnt' figure out how to make your phone number work from my phone. :confused3 I was thinking of you often and sending lots of :goodvibes and pixiedust: ! Can't wait to hear all about your day! :hug:

Hi sweetie :goodvibes I tried calling too but it just kept disconnecting :sad2: I kept thinking of you aswell! Hope you had a great time??

Many congratulations Jo and your new husband!!!! :dance3:

Its great to hear that everything went so well on the day.

I've just been on Stan's site to see if it is up yet but alas nooooooo :sad2:

I will get the sprogs to bed and have another look later.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your honeymoon...I mean don't give us guys in sunny UK :-)confused: )another thought!! (Yes you have guessed it...raining again!! :laughing: )

Jo :hug:

:bride: Many congrats to you and your husband!! I'm glad everything went perfect enjoy the rest of your vacation!!

CONGRATS!!!! I cant wait to see pictures and read more about your wedding!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter