• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Plaza Restaurant questions

Kellyh123

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever eaten here? Did you enjoy it. Have you tried the fresh vegetable sandwich, Tuna? What was good?
THanks

I ate there back in June, I had never been and was trully surprise. Great sandwiches and the portions were huge none of us had room for dessert. Sorry I didn't try either of those sandwiches

Ate there last Dec--was Awesome. had club sandwiches and sundaes--kids liked it too. Are doing it again this trip. Come hungry!

Had the tuna sandwich last month and it was fine.... good sized, don't remember the taste being anything out of the ordinary but it was good. A nice change from the counter service lunches we'd had to that point...

:wave:
i can't answer your questions,but i would like to join in on this thread because we are thinking of eating here::yes::

eve::MinnieMo

love the plaza!! the tomate bisque is fabulous!! the club sandwich is very good as are the burgers.:tongue:

Great reuben sandwich, too.::yes::

Looks like I may be the minority here, but I was not thrilled with the Plaza on my last visit. Thought the burger & fries were just so-so. I would go back for ice cream though, but not for regular food.

I recently ate at the Plaza for the first time and have to agree with the previous poster. The reuben was awesome. I had the German potato salad with it instead of fries and it was really great. It is a good value as far as Disney restaurants go. Definitely give it a try.

Originally posted by AuntRoeRoe
I recently ate at the Plaza for the first time and have to agree with the previous poster. The reuben was awesome. I had the German potato salad with it instead of fries and it was really great. It is a good value as far as Disney restaurants go. Definitely give it a try.

Agree totally-That is what I ate. My DS4 had his very first milkshake there. We walked in last Oct around 2:30. we had aready seen the parade twice on that trip. It was a diamond in the rough for us.

Kae

Mmm... the Plaza— I just made my 1st PS for my December trip there this afternoon! I loved the grilled chicken sandwich, my husband loved the cheesesteak, my kids loved the fries, and we all LOVED the brownie sundae! Enjoy!:earseek:

We hope to get PS there for before MVMCP.........has anyone tried the salads?! Or the banana split?!!!! Are reservations hard to get?

Love the cheesesteak, love the club but not the bread...So I get the cheesesteak now with mushrooms and no onions or peppers. I love the little ketchup bottles! They're cute souveniEARS if more than one person has fries...The potato salad is truly German, so if you don't like that kind, go for the fries.

We ate at the Plaza for the last couple trips. I had the tuna sandwich with the German potatoe salad (very good). I find this restaurant to be very relaxing after a busy day at the park. Give it a try,enjoy.

My favorites are the club and the tuna sandwich. I love the Plaza Special Dessert - butter pecan ice cream with butterscotch and hot fudge toppings, plus whipped cream, cherry and nuts. And the brownie sundae.

My husband loves the reuben.

We ate there last week. I had the veggie wrap and it was really good and I love that potato salad. My DD loves the kids mini cheeseburger & hotdog combo and the little jars of ketchup they serve with your meal.
Its a step up from counter service and very relaxing to enjoy lunch here.

One of our very favorites --- it's wonderful to eat at a place 'inbetween' fast food and the more expensive sit-down/buffet resteraunts. You get to sit and relax and be waited on, and get fresh-cooked, very tasty food.

The salad might have been changed slightly, but I've eaten it with chicken, strawberries, and (?) feta cheese. DH and I have split it and split a sandwich, which was a nice combo.

Girlfriend and I each got the tomato bisque, split the Reuben, and each got an order of the German potato salad.

Have also had the grilled chicken sandwich and the burger. Everything was very, very good. We've always been too full to try any of the desserts, which shows how much we've liked the entrees.

I was thinking about eating there before MVMCP also!

We eat there every trip with the latest a few weeks ago. Love the club sandwich. It's better quality then the typical fast food yet not as pricey as the more formal restaurants. We'll be back in December! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter