• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Plaza Restaurant questions

Originally posted by Eeyore2003
I think it's one of Disney's best little surprise "secrets". Just a really nice place to eat.

I agree. We really enjoy the Plaza. We've tried various things there and all got a thumbs up. I am partial to the Philly cheesesteak myself ;-)

Does anyone know if they take PS. I was wanting to eat here New Year's Eve and I asked my DU agent to make a PS for me here. She told me that they don't take PS.
Thanks

They do take PSs. She may have had it mixed up with Plaza Pavillion which is counter service and doesn't take PSs.

They definitely do take PS and since it's a small restaurant, I would advise getting them. Sure they may have room for a walkup, but why take a chance?

I'm not sure if they are open in the evening, though. We always have gotten PS for the afternoon or first thing for lunch. We tried for a 5 or 5:30 once and were told the latest was 4 or something like that.

The Plaza is open into the evening. I would guess that on NYE it will be open pretty late.

For the last 9-12 months anyway, evening PSs at MK and MGM restaurants don't open up until close to the actual date of dining...2-4 weeks out it seems.

Thanks everyone. I guess that I wanted a lunch PS for the Plaza on New Year's Eve. I guess since the DU agent doesn't think they have PS I will just make that one myself. Sounds great.
Thanks for your help

Great thread, thanks for posting it! I was wondering if we should try Plaza or not. I will definately be making a PS for our dec trip!

Excellent Sandwiches! Don't forget to get a milkshake with your meal.. the best!

We ate there about 10 days ago. My mother is a health nut and a vegetarian - she got the veggie sandwich and had it grilled dry. They honored her special requests without a problem. I picked this restaurant because I saw the veggie sandwich on the menu on the allearsnet. We made a ps and they were on time. My mom thought the veggie sandwich was excellent. I had a salad with chicken, berries and gorgonzola. It was huge and tasty. My husband had a burger. The meal was good and the prices more than fair. I think our dinner bill came to about $45 total for the three of us. I recommend it if you want to eat in the MK.

I love the chicken salad there & my son loves the Rueben. It is a nice little place to eat in the MK.

Ya know.... I've been to the MK at least 12 times and I can't for the lifr of me visualize where this restaurant is! Can someone help me out??

Opposite from Casey's (it's attached to the icecream store, just around the corner) and if you turn right off Main Street and come into Tomorrowland beside Timekeeper, it's there on that corner, also near the Plaza Pavilion Restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter