Please!!! Help a Mexican Dude!

R

Rambo911

Hi, everybody, Im from Monterrey Mexico, I dont speak english very well, but i´ll do my best effort......

Im planning a trip to WDW on July 20 - 30...... we booked at Travelodge Maingate East, i heard is near to the WDW.

My question is: what can you tell me about this Hotel??

Is this good hotel?

Good ubication?

Safe for me and my family?

If anyone stood at this hotel, please tell me about your expirience at this hotel, i´ll aprecieted very much.

Thank you for you replies and sorry for my mexican english.

Rambo911
Monterrey, Mexico:pinkbounc

I don't know because I have never stayed there, but I will bump it up at least : ) Hopefully someone will know.

Jenn

There was a discussion topic about your hotel Travelodge Maingate East on this board not too long ago by some people that have stayed there. They said that they liked the hotel, their room was nice, and the location was great.

If you click on this link www.disboards.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42833 you can read about all their comments. Hope this helps and your family has a great vacation.

Thank you Jennifer and deena for your answers.

Rambo911
Monterrey, Mexico

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter