Please help us make family t shirts!

I would also like to get in on this as this is such a unique design.

Our names are as follows:

Ba
Dada
Nani
Pop-Pop
Vipul
Sonal
Pavan
Chris
Lennon
Michael
Radha
Avni
Ketan
Carrie
Elisabeth
Ryan
Emily

We'd like the saying underneath to read "Ketan's 2nd Birthday" with 2011 underneath. The simple black and white would be perfect.

Thanks so much in advance!!!

Hi there! This was my request last week. I tried doing this on light transfer paper and the white shows through. I saw someone else requested a clear background. Is that an option? If so, would you mind redoing for me with the clear background? Also, can you remove the 2011. Sorry for the changes and I really appreciate the time you spend doing this for everyone. Thanks again!

Hi there! This was my request last week. I tried doing this on light transfer paper and the white shows through. I saw someone else requested a clear background. Is that an option? If so, would you mind redoing for me with the clear background? Also, can you remove the 2011. Sorry for the changes and I really appreciate the time you spend doing this for everyone. Thanks again!
I am confused. White doesn't print, so that will be transparent. Only thing showing will be black. I can still do it the other way but won't you get the same results?

Hi Jordak, Looked at your designs, absolutely brilliant, Great work!

Any chance I can have a request please...

I would like the mickey one on a clear background with -

Hayes Family Vacation

And the saying 'Walt Disney World' underneath.

Also daughter would like (please!) the Minnie Mouse one (Dawn2012.jpg) with a clear background, with -

Hayes Family

on it and again 'Walt Disney World' underneath it.

Thanks sooo much in advance, if you can do them, much appreciated.
Kind Regards, Dave.

Maybe. I'm still new to this iron-on transfer thing.

Perhaps a better thing to do would be to make the background grey (instead of white) with rounded edges? That might work so that I can use the dark transfer paper. Sorry again for the confusion and thank you!!!

Maybe. I'm still new to this iron-on transfer thing.

Perhaps a better thing to do would be to make the background grey (instead of white) with rounded edges? That might work so that I can use the dark transfer paper. Sorry again for the confusion and thank you!!!

It is best to just let the background be white/transparent that way whatever color you shirts are is what color that are would be once on the shirt. Does that make sense? If you have a color as the background made for you that will be the color it will be on your shirt. For example if you have a yellow shirt but ask for a red background, you will have a red shirt with the square (or whatever shape you cut it) paper that has the Mickey on it, IMO it just doesnt look as good this way. Hope to help and not confuse here. Look on the main page, there is help on there as in how to make iron on shirts.

Hi Jordak, Looked at your designs, absolutely brilliant, Great work!

Any chance I can have a request please...

I would like the mickey one on a clear background with -

Hayes Family Vacation

And the saying 'Walt Disney World' underneath.

Also daughter would like (please!) the Minnie Mouse one (Dawn2012.jpg) with a clear background, with -

Hayes Family

on it and again 'Walt Disney World' underneath it.

Thanks sooo much in advance, if you can do them, much appreciated.
Kind Regards, Dave.
Welcome!

Hi Jordak! I just came across this thread and I really like the Mickey with the names. I am interested in making t-shirts for my family for our first Disney trip. I like the Mickey with the names in black. The names I would like in the Mickey are: Mark, Judy, Alison, Amy. At the bottom I would like "2011". Thanks very much! :cloud9:

Hi Jordak! I just came across this thread and I really like the Mickey with the names. I am interested in making t-shirts for my family for our first Disney trip. I like the Mickey with the names in black. The names I would like in the Mickey are: Mark, Judy, Alison, Amy. At the bottom I would like "2011". Thanks very much! :cloud9:
You're welcome! Enjoy your first of hopefully many Disney trips!

It is best to just let the background be white/transparent that way whatever color you shirts are is what color that are would be once on the shirt. Does that make sense? If you have a color as the background made for you that will be the color it will be on your shirt. For example if you have a yellow shirt but ask for a red background, you will have a red shirt with the square (or whatever shape you cut it) paper that has the Mickey on it, IMO it just doesnt look as good this way. Hope to help and not confuse here. Look on the main page, there is help on there as in how to make iron on shirts.

Thanks, Disney Mom, I think I've finally figured it out. Thanks to Jordak too.

Hi Jordak! I am in love with this DISign! Is it possible to get the Mickey with the names: Amy, Chris, Madison, Paige
and on the bottom have Tite Family Disney Vacation 2012 please?

Would it also be possible to get those melting mickey head ice cream bars with each of our names on them?

Thank you so much! you are amazing!!

Hi Jordak! I am in love with this DISign! Is it possible to get the Mickey with the names: Amy, Chris, Madison, Paige
and on the bottom have Tite Family Disney Vacation 2012 please?

Would it also be possible to get those melting mickey head ice cream bars with each of our names on them?

Thank you so much! you are amazing!!
very welcome

Hi Jordak, Love your designs! I will be using the Mickey design with the character names on it and "Disney 2011" at the bottom. When I saved the image, it is 5 x 6 inches. Do you recommend resizing the image before putting it on the shirt?

For those that have done the iron on transfers, did you have to resize the image?

Thanks.

Hi Jordak, Love your designs! I will be using the Mickey design with the character names on it and "Disney 2011" at the bottom. When I saved the image, it is 5 x 6 inches. Do you recommend resizing the image before putting it on the shirt?

For those that have done the iron on transfers, did you have to resize the image?

Thanks.
That's an odd size it saved too. I made it as a 8x10 so not only did save at the wrong size, the ratio is off too. I would try saving again and definitely resize bigger. Hopefully somebody can answer your question about transfers because I am clueless on that sort of thing.

If it still isn't saving correctly, I will repost it for you.

That's an odd size it saved too. I made it as a 8x10 so not only did save at the wrong size, the ratio is off too. I would try saving again and definitely resize bigger. Hopefully somebody can answer your question about transfers because I am clueless on that sort of thing.

If it still isn't saving correctly, I will repost it for you.

Thanks for your reply Jordak! The image I downloaded looks ok, proportions are good. Just a bit smaller than what I was expecting. I tried downloading another image and it came to around the same size. I don't what to resize it too big, so, if I resize it to 8 x 10, would that be a good size with good enough resolution?

Is there anyone out there that could help me with resizing, if you had to resize, what size did you do?

Hi Jordak,

The Mickey with names is Great dis-ign! One of the most original I have seen in a long time!

We would love to have one for our Matching Family shirts this year (looking to maybe change it up after doing stick family the last two times)

Names are: Bob, Sandra, Tyler, Brianna, Jaden

Bottom title: DeZeeuw Disney Vacation 2011

Much appreciation!

Thx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter