Please help us make family t shirts!

Hi Jordak! I was wondering if you would mind making two of your mickey disigns on a clear background for me?

First one:

Quick
Veeder
Riedel
Rice

Family Vacation 2012

Second one:

Ron
Beth
Ed
Christine
Stephanie
Kyle
Ryan
Rhonda
Reese
Haven
Paige
Grace

Disney 2012

Thanks so much
Rhonda
Welcome

Hi Jordak! I was wondering if you would mind making one of your mickey disigns on a clear background for me?

Names:
Paul
Monika
Kendrik
Toby
Albert
Mindy

There is no C in Kendrik's name

Walt Disney World 2012

Thanks They look great!!!
Very welcome!

I love Love LOVE the Mickey Mouse with the names!:love: Would you mind making one of the clear disigns for me?

Mark, Cissy, Riley, Ryan, Jesse, Doca, Ethan, Erin, Gracie
Walt Disney World 2012

And one more...
Michael, Shari, Caroline, Jude
Walt Disney World 2011

I love Love LOVE the Mickey Mouse with the names!:love: Would you mind making one of the clear disigns for me?

Mark, Cissy, Riley, Ryan, Jesse, Doca, Ethan, Erin, Gracie
Walt Disney World 2012

And one more...
Michael, Shari, Caroline, Jude
Walt Disney World 2011
You bet!

Hi Jordak-- You made me some fantastic images of melting mickey ice cream cones with our names for last month's trip. we had lots of compliments. thanks again. i'm looking for a design for a shirt for my daughter's birthday. She's in love with the Little Mermaid, so I was hoping for an image of Ariel, with text that says "I'm 5" and somewhere I'd like her name (RUBY) included. Thank you!

Hi Jordak, wondering if I could get the following DISNEY DREAM license plates:

Goofy - Quinten
Donald - Spencer
Minnie - Natalie

Thank you so much!

Mark

We just got back from Disney and had so many complements on our shirts (image from this forum). I thought I would post a few suggestions.

We used amy mickey transfers so that the background was white with the letters in black. Since her transfers are dark, everything that is white when printed will be white on the shirt. I actually cut out the mickey with scissors and an exacto knife. While this was somewhat tedious, it did make the shirts look almost professional.

Whatever was on the bottom for us "Ketan's 2nd Birthday" - I cut this out separately and rounded the corners so it was a separate piece of iron on transfer paper.

I purchased dark shirts (purple and blue) from jiffyshirts.com and the white mickey really popped. I got tons of comments on the shirts and people even asked if I would do them for their families for $$$ (I politely declined, of course). Cast Members even commented.

All in all...time and energy was well spent. Thanks again Jordak for such a unique image...we will enjoy our shirts for a long time.

I will try to post pictures once I have time to get through them all.

346tdsn.jpg

We just got back from Disney and had so many complements on our shirts (image from this forum). I thought I would post a few suggestions.

We used amy mickey transfers so that the background was white with the letters in black. Since her transfers are dark, everything that is white when printed will be white on the shirt. I actually cut out the mickey with scissors and an exacto knife. While this was somewhat tedious, it did make the shirts look almost professional.

Whatever was on the bottom for us "Ketan's 2nd Birthday" - I cut this out separately and rounded the corners so it was a separate piece of iron on transfer paper.

I purchased dark shirts (purple and blue) from jiffyshirts.com and the white mickey really popped. I got tons of comments on the shirts and people even asked if I would do them for their families for $$$ (I politely declined, of course). Cast Members even commented.

All in all...time and energy was well spent. Thanks again Jordak for such a unique image...we will enjoy our shirts for a long time.

I will try to post pictures once I have time to get through them all.
You're welcome!! Thanks for posting the suggestions. People ask me all the time and I have no clue how to print them.

That is awesome that even cast members commented!

Jordak...I (we) would also love a clear Mickey design w/our families names in! The more I look at it the harder it is to resist!!

Brent
Jennifer
Ash
Meritt
Kailynn
Bryan
Janet
Kira
Kobe
Kai
Na-Naw
Paw-Paw
Joshua

Velasquez Family UnBirthday Party 2012

Also saw another design on your photobucket account what number should I reference to you for personalization?

Thanks so much!

I love the Mickey Mouse with the names! Would you mind making one of the clear designs for me? At the bottom could you put Florida Vacation 2012.

Carol
Ken
Mae
Laura
Scott
Rick
Lola
Emily
Brennan
Heather
Libby
Spencer
Lisa
Debbie
Mike
Shelley

THANK YOU!!!!!

Jordak...I (we) would also love a clear Mickey design w/our families names in! The more I look at it the harder it is to resist!!

Brent
Jennifer
Ash
Meritt
Kailynn
Bryan
Janet
Kira
Kobe
Kai
Na-Naw
Paw-Paw
Joshua

Velasquez Family UnBirthday Party 2012

Also saw another design on your photobucket account what number should I reference to you for personalization?

Thanks so much!
Here you go.

I love the Mickey Mouse with the names! Would you mind making one of the clear designs for me? At the bottom could you put Florida Vacation 2012.

Carol
Ken
Mae
Laura
Scott
Rick
Lola
Emily
Brennan
Heather
Libby
Spencer
Lisa
Debbie
Mike
Shelley

THANK YOU!!!!!
Welcome

I love the Mickey Mouse with names - could you make one that has the following names

Steve
Melinda
Mattie
Kennedy
Griffin

and says: Collins Family Surprise Vaction 2011

Also, need ideas for a Thanksgiving shirt design

Thanks

I love the Mickey Mouse with names - could you make one that has the following names

Steve
Melinda
Mattie
Kennedy
Griffin

and says: Collins Family Surprise Vaction 2011

Also, need ideas for a Thanksgiving shirt design

Thanks

welcome

It was late when I posted my request and vacation is spelled wrong. Do you mind to fix it. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter