Poll for Canadians Edited... I got one dose of ... and I got the my second shot (two votes allowed)

What vaccination type did you get?

• Total voters
AZ on April 21
Pfizer on June 22
DH one day after me, same shots.
Both my older 2 kids done on May 20 and July 5 - Pfizer for both.
Now anxiously awaiting news on being able to vaccinate my 10 yo.
Planning for March 2022 at WDW. Fingers crossed!

Just thought I would share an update that I have had very minor symptoms this time around. First time I had a pretty a nasty headache, fatigue, arm felt like 100 lbs, and some tingling in the opposite hand.

I started to take Tylenol four hours before my shot and every six hours since. I did feel a headache coming on, but I have managed to keep it at bay this time around. I'm over 24 hours post-jab and hopefully out of the woods now.

Woohoo DH and I just got back from getting our second doses!! AZ first, Modern second!! 2 shot summer baby!!
It's grand! I had your same cocktail and as of today I'm at max immunity. Let's go! :banana:
Nice! 👍🏻

Did you go with the same arm as before or the other side? Curious what others are doing
A month or so ago I broke my left elbow. I specifically had the shot in my right arm so I could move it around vigorously, which is what they recommend you do to prevent stiffness.

My DD12 is the only one of us double vaxx'd.

I'm STILL waiting to see an allergist and my 4 months will be "up" mid August [[sigh]] ... so I may have to start over? Not sure. Can't seem to find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter