Jeremy Irons or Judi Dench

• Total voters
Well, I think Jeremy Irons had the better script to work with, but I like Dame Judi’s voice better.

Jeremy Irons aka Scar

In London a few years ago, we did an audio tour of Westminster Abbey and it was narrated by Jeremy Irons, As I walked through, I felt like Scar was pointing out important facts like where certain kings were buried, which made it extra entertaining.

Jeremy Irons by a country mile.

But the worst switch was taking Gary Sinise out of Mission Space. He was iconic to that attraction.
I think tied for worst switch was Rex Allen to Jean Shepard in Carousel of Progress. Rex still plays the grandfather. Jean Shepard is the narrator from A Christmas Story. I can’t separate that in my head when I watch the show.

It's an impossible choice; they're both fantastic.

However, if you're going to talk about iconic British actors, you should include Alan Rickman. I think we'll never see his equal again.

It's an impossible choice; they're both fantastic.

However, if you're going to talk about iconic British actors, you should include Alan Rickman. I think we'll never see his equal again.
Certain voices you could listen to all day long. Alan Rickman’s was one of them. Very distinct. And I agree. What an actor! I wonder if he had narrated anything? You’d think he would have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter