Poly Conc. Contact questions

sugarplumsmom

Always a Disney Dreamer
We have a reservation for Oct 31- Nov 9 lagoon view with Conc. When should I expect to hear from them regarding room request and PS? Also, our flight doesn't arrive until after 8pm, what are my chances of getting a good room with a view? This may be the last trip for us as a family (DH's MS is getting worse and refuses to go in a wheelchair or scooter) and I really want it to be special. It is also our second anniversary (married at Sunset Pointe) and my daughter's 12th birthday.

Thanks!!

Laura K. in PA

Hi. I made reservations at the Poly a few weeks ago and received my confirmation sheet but still had not heard anything from concierge services. You can call 407-824-2466 option 3 and speak with someone over the phone. That person will make any immediate priority seating reservations for you over the phone and will expedite your receipt of whatever information you need mailed to you. Have a great vacation...I hope it is very special for all of you.
Caryn

Thak you SO much for the info!!!! I think I will wait another week and then call based on your info. Hope you have a great vacation too!!!

Laura

Hi there. I read that you expect to get to the hotel kind of late. What my family does when we have a late flight in is to stay at the Orlando Hyatt Airport hotel for the first night. We would not get much out of the concierge service except for the breakfast the next morning. It is very nice to walk through the airport to the hotel and get a good night sleep. Then the next morning we arrive at the hotel and are one of the first to check in. Plus the airport hotel is much cheaper. Just a suggestion. By the way, where is your town? I'm from Reading. Make sure you tell them about all of your special occasions. My daughter got a signed Cinderella picture in our room for her 7th birthday. She was thrilled.

Darla

Hi Darla!!

Thanks for the suggestion! Good idea!!! I hope DH goes for it!!! I am on the other side of the state, near Pittsburgh. I will be sure to mention the special occasions, my daugher would love something like that!! Thanks for the info and the suggestion!

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter