POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not USUALLY a last minute packer, but I have to be cuz no one can know!!!

I do have certain things, set aside - but not yet packed.

they cant be.

And Ill tell you - being an obsessive planner, it FREAKING ME OUT, MAN!!!

ohhh that's right!!! wow! that would drive me totally nuts!!

Ehhhhh - Ive got a big head. Like when Oprah stands next to people, with that big ol' cranium of hers - thats my head. A monster head.

I have pics from last nights dinner.... anyone belieive in ghosts and stuff? Cuz this place was at an OLD mansion, and it wasnt until I got home and looked at the pics that I saw SO MANY ORBS!!!! (orbs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(paranormal))

Wanna see?

OMG, my sister has a big head!!:thumbsup2
I want to see your pics from last night.

Sadly i also have to go into work again tonight. Its been too quiet at work lately,i know the less 911 calls the better,but i like the action.

Ehhhhh - Ive got a big head. Like when Oprah stands next to people, with that big ol' cranium of hers - thats my head. A monster head.

I have pics from last nights dinner.... anyone belieive in ghosts and stuff? Cuz this place was at an OLD mansion, and it wasnt until I got home and looked at the pics that I saw SO MANY ORBS!!!! (orbs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(paranormal))

Wanna

I wanna see!!!

There's Orbs in most all of them, so keep an eye out:

100_1519.jpg

100_1542.jpg

100_1522.jpg

100_1511.jpg

100_1509.jpg

Im looking at them all and I cant post them all - cuz theyre co-workers and I feel like a jerk posting co-workers pics on line... but there's orbs in all of them, so this is all I can do. :guilty:

I wanna see!!!

me too!!!! A few years ago me and dw went to vermont,there was this legend about a haunted bridge that hundreds of years ago was the location of a murder/suicide a guy killed his girlfriend and then himself when the girls parents forbid her to marry the guy sometime in the 1830's. Anyway they say when you drive across the bridge strange things happen to your car, i swear my car began to bounce up and down like if someone was pushing down on the trunk of the car,dw still thinks it was me messing with the brakes,but it was not. I was kinda freaked out for a few hours.Many investagations have been done on the bridge and they say that the bridge does not move at all and the roadway on the bridge is smooth,so all these people feeling thier cars bouncing is not from the bridge or roadway.:scared1:

Maybe I could edit all the pics - do one of those "black rectange boxes" over everyone's eyes? L :rotfl: L ! !

:lmao:

Cat, you are a total hottie. Total. And you looked perfect!

I saw some floatie things in one of the pics. Is that what you were talking about?

Here - here is me and Jim - no Orbs...

catjim12007.jpg

But here is JIm - check out between the 2 people behind him......an orb!

100_1507.jpg

Cat, do you tan? You look maaaavelous.

I was looking at that, last night, too.... Im dark, huh?

If you look at me next to Jimmy, I dont look that dark though.... I think everyone is very European, and Im Greek and Italian. It's the only thing I can think of.

AND - I wear makeup, and I use SELF Tanner - like once a week, maybe...if Im not feeling lazy, and it's usually on Sunday, so that was days ago. :confused3

And I read somewhere that most women use face maleup too LIGHT for them, which makes them all look lighter... maybe thats it. :confused3

Or Im just a hottie. Whatever! :lmao:

YIKES! sorry about my erratic typing up there! I am working and typing at the same time! haha!! DH is just rolling his eyes at me!

Such a cute couple! Why does Jim's nametag say Machine Gun Ravioli??

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It was a "Murder Mystery Dinner" - He was the dead guy, my fathers, bodyguard and my boyfriend. ;)

My name was Venus Maria Vesuivio - the only daughter, and of course, a princess! princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter