POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooo love murder mystery! how fun!

You do?

I was freaking bored! I didnt like it! :confused3

Jimmy didnt either, he turned to me when they were reading "the will" and whispers - lets go, lets sneak outta here! And if I wasnt a *suspect* I would have!!! :rotfl:

It just went on and on and on and on and on....

And Ill be honest with you - A Wednesday, from 6-9.30pm, after work, have to work the next day and pretty far from home (Michelle, you know where I live, and I had to go from Geneva, to Naperville (Jim's car) to home!) It was just BLAH!

blahhh we have to go to SAMS club later tonite to get some apps. for the party on saturday :sad2: i sooo don't feel like going out into the cold!!

=============

JMOM, how are the Januarys coming along?? i knew you needed some cheering up :)

You do?

I was freaking bored! I didnt like it!

Jimmy didnt either, he turned to me when they were reading "the will" and whispers - lets go, lets sneak outta here! And if I wasnt a *suspect* I would have!!!

It just went on and on and on and on and on....

And Ill be honest with you - A Wednesday, from 6-9.30pm, after work, have to work the next day and pretty far from home (Michelle, you know where I live, and I had to go from Geneva, to Naperville (Jim's car) to home!) It was just BLAH!

hahah! i totally understand abou the work day thing, that's gotta be yuckkkky!! but i do like murder mystery! haha! i get really into nerdy stuff like that :)

i was cleaning out my entry hall closet and just came across my wedding album this morning! Now DH is all sentimental!! :sad1:

Well, did they at least feed you?

Youre so worried about the food situation! LOL! A woman after my own heart! :lmao:

Ummm... yeah , I should'a took a picture. Garlicy Chicken Breasts, mostaccolli, salad, roasted veggies, bread.... desserts, stuff like that. It was good. :thumbsup2

Is Antss back yet? Ihope the doctors went okay. Now I wish I would have gotten her number too!

Tink, what's your story?:)

Youre so worried about the food situation! LOL! A woman after my own heart! :lmao:

Ummm... yeah , I should'a took a picture. Garlicy Chicken Breasts, mostaccolli, salad, roasted veggies, bread.... desserts, stuff like that. It was good. :thumbsup2

Thank You!:goodvibes

MrFDNY, so why is it that you are the diser and your DW is not? That just seems like a flip.

WOW cat,we are doing a murder mystery in feb for dw birthday,She said i wanna do something for my birthday, i said how about disney she said no.I think i married the wrong woman:lmao:

WOW cat,we are doing a murder mystery in feb for dw birthday,She said i wanna do something for my birthday, i said how about disney she said no.I think i married the wrong woman:lmao:

If only we knew then what we know now...:rotfl2:

MrFDNY, so why is it that you are the diser and your DW is not? That just seems like a flip.

Actually she is a luker, she screen name is wizzytoons, but she has only 100 post.She likes to read,but too shy to post.

Yeah - let me know what you think of the dinner.

Bet'cha youre gonna say "I would have rather done Disney!" :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter