POP's latest&greatest Frig Swap (still have openings)

I realize my dates are taken for this swap, but if something falls through, or another swap opens, please add me!! I'll be at POP from 9/22-10/3, and I can't wait!! :teeth:

Thanks!! :sunny:

Put Disney fan into my spot, DH isn't excited about moving a frig. and we will hopefully be closer to the food court and will use our mugs a lot. Sorry for the trouble. With the free dining last year and our Brita we really didn't even the bottled water we ordered, so if she wants it give it to her.

BratTink said:
We're leaving very early on the 28th so I can meet Luvchefmic on the 27th and give them the fridge.

Thanks so much, this would be p e r f e c t :thumbsup2 I get into MCO at 9:45 AM and then will take ME to POP I will PM you tomorrow with my info.reservation # etc.
I plan to just hang out all day at the POP pool until I get a room so we can go from there, anytime for you is fine for me...you have to enjoy your last day there & I' m not going anywhere until late that afternoon.
Are U getting a headache from all the abbreviations ? :rotfl:

Terri: Money Order & BIG thanks on way :sunny:
Ruthie

ceecee said:
While confirming dining reservations, I was told they do not like "outside" appliances brought into the resorts. Anyone else inquire and what response did you get?

I called myself and I believe 2 others on this thread...no problem :banana:

Ruthie

I could use a fridge the dates of Oct 14-23. Brylomom or someone PM me with details. I am not up-to-date on exactly how this works. Can I get a CM to deliver? Let me know and how much $$ and to whom to send.

DianaPrincessofWales said:
I could use a fridge the dates of Oct 14-23. Brylomom or someone PM me with details. I am not up-to-date on exactly how this works. Can I get a CM to deliver? Let me know and how much $$ and to whom to send.

Diana,

The frig is already taken for those dates though I am waiting on a confirmation for 10/14 to 10/21. I'll keep you in mind if they back out.

Terri

ceecee said:
While confirming dining reservations, I was told they do not like "outside" appliances brought into the resorts. Anyone else inquire and what response did you get?

Ceecee I understand your concern. I just read this post that should help

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1201997&page=1&pp=15 Post #58

Also, do you think mousekeeping cares? I don't. I don't think it'll be an issue. Let me know if you still want in. I want to send out PM later today confirming arrangements. Thanks, Terri

Ceecee-sorry I just read your other post. I'll PM Disneyfan and see if she still wants it. Thanks.

Disneydaz, just sent you a pm with my dates (10/12 - 10/15). This sounds like such a great idea! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone,

Still waiting on the following confirmations:

dwoct06 or jeni1072 (first one to PM me wins!)

Disneyfan551-Ceecee backed out so your dates are available 9/22 to 9/30 with overlap on 10/1 to 10/3.

Popisme (I'm still trying to fill slot ahead of you but according to Swap already started, they aren't having problems with POP storing it. Let me know asap if you want it so work on filling your dates if you no longer want in. That would leave us with a 10 day window to fill 11/17 to 11/27)

STILL AVAILABLE:
9/26 to 9/30 (10/1) Just opened up.
10/7 to 10/14 (could be longer, awaiting confirmation from above.
11/17 to 11/23
12/5 to 12/10
12/27 and after.

Thanks everyone.

Wow, I can't believe all the fridge swaps. This was so my idea!!! And I can't even get in one! I was the first to post about it with an idea about a week and a half ago.

Nanu57v said:
Wow, I can't believe all the fridge swaps. This was so my idea!!! And I can't even get in one! I was the first to post about it with an idea about a week and a half ago.

Thanks Nanu for the great idea. I wished I'd thought of it myself. We have an opening 9/26 to 9/30 if you want to join in. We had someone drop out. PM me. Thanks

Nanu57v said:

Great minds think alike! I posted about it a month or two ago and the post just died in the DIS abyss, LOL. Then I repost a couple weeks ago and all heck broke loose! LOL!

Can we get in trouble with Disney for doing this? I have someone to hand off to, but where do I get it if Disney has to hold it?

BratTink said:
Can we get in trouble with Disney for doing this? I have someone to hand off to, but where do I get it if Disney has to hold it?

It's my understanding that POP will hold an item for up to 2 weeks for arriving guests. It's the same if you ship something to yourself, or from a store (like cases of water)

One of the swaps has already started and they had the refrig. delivered there, with no problems. It's the thread started by McGoofy.

Brattink, depending on what times you arrive and depart, you may not even need to put it in storage. Luvchefmic arrives on your departure day 10/27 and if the one holds before you they will depart on your arrival day 10/21.

To all on swap, I'm getting ready to send out PM with all the info. Talk soon.

Let all give DisneyDaz a round of applause for putting this together so well! This is awesome, saving us $60.

MyGoofy26 said:
Great minds think alike! I posted about it a month or two ago and the post just died in the DIS abyss, LOL. Then I repost a couple weeks ago and all heck broke loose! LOL!

Carrie :rotfl2: :lmao: Dis Abyss that's great !!!! I KNOW I will steal these cute phrase.... but all heck didn't break out...Disney speak is Hades ;)

Ruthie who is SO happy she's in on this swap

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter