Possible MI meet? **UPDATE** tentative date set!!

Lars624

<font color=magenta>Riddle Goddess<br><font color=
Hi everyone!!

I have been chatting a little bit with Yepod about putting together another MI Dis meet in Novi.
This will be posted on the CB too so I can see if there is any interest out there for another meet.
Post & let us know what you think!

**UPDATE**
How does everyone feel about 2-1-03 as the date?????
Place-12 Oak Mall in Novi
Let me know what you think!!

Hey Lars... Sounds great.... If I am in town I will be there! By the way, how have you been?

Sounds great.

You can also use the meet time to celebrate The Ohio State Universty National Championship. We've got plenty of hats down this way, if you need some shipped up north.

from http://www.ncaa.org
The NCAA does not conduct a national championship in Division I-A football and is not involved in the selection process.

I thought that Ohio State played in division I-A, so this national championship that you speak of must be in some sport other than football - can you elaborate?

I posted on the CB so I won't make this too repetitive but I'm leaving to warm up my old bones with a Cruise and a trip to OKW - let me know the date and maybe I'll be back before summer to attend a DIS meet!

Lars624 - myself and dh are interested. Just let us know the date.

CaptainMidnight - Hey, where was OSU's great QB from -- oh, that's right -- Michigan!!!!! :p At least OSU was smart enough to sign him - UofM/MSU dropped the ball on that one.

DH and I are interested in meeting again. That last one in September was a lot of fun.

Just give me the date!!!

GO GREEN!!!!

pin
remember the magic
DVC/BCVs 2002

Way to go Lars!

Looks like you've already got some takers!

Are there any suggestions for a date? Month?

I will be in Louisiana and Texas from 2/6 thru 2/17 any other time I'll be around and would do my best to make a meet.

I'll be at a Wisconsin Micro Meet in Chicago on the 22nd & 23rd of February;) (figure that one out Bernie:p ;) )!

Otherwise I'm open!

Would love a local DIS meet. Just tell me the place and time ! I'll try my hardest to make it!;)

Sorry Barry, it will be closer to Cedar Point;)

Where I live is closer to Michigan Adventure!

Not sure that date will work well for me... I'll have to check when I get back Sunday though.

Michigan Adventure in the summer would be a GREAT place for a DIS Meet........maybe we can work on that one!!:cool:

I won't be able to make it to the Novi Meet as my son plays basketball that day.

Have fun!:) :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter