Possible MI meet? **UPDATE** tentative date set!!

Ktty-It's just a tentative date...if you would like to come let me know what might work better for you:D

2-01 works for DH and me!!!!!!

lunchtime????

pin
remember the magic
DVC/BCVs 2002

Sorry Lars - I will be on my way to Florida - going on a cruise on the 2nd so I will have to miss this one.

AWWWW!! I can't come!:( My DD has basketball tournament that day, out of town. Maybe next time!!!;)

We have a 4:00 flight out that day on our way for the member cruise the next day. We won't be back until the 9th. Any other weekend after that is fine just in case you make a change. Sorry we can't make it, we would have liked to come - we had a great time at the one in September.

A meet in the summer at Michigan Adventure sounds pretty cool too. We would make plans to attend that.

It's not a good date for me either....another one I have to miss....actually, the whole month of Feb is not good for me...March is much better

Lars, it's so hard for me to plan ANYthing on weekends during basketball season and then in the spring, we have other son in Track!! Darn these sports!!;) :teeth:

Kitty-I know what you're saying! My DS is in ice hockey & baseball & my DD is a cheer-leader so she does both football and basketball season.

Just an idea for all you:
If you get Season pass to either CP or Mich Adventure it is good at both plus lots of other parks. I know this way to well Isaw my brother and his kids more last summer than I did living at home.

and.........if we were to do MI Adventure this summer, I know that Muskegon has some nice (inexpensive hotels) to stay at for those of you who live far away. We could do the park all day and maybe even end up on the beach of Lake Michigan in the evening.

Just a thought!;) :bounce:

If everything is okay with mother, that date should work

I think dh & I could do Feb. 1 ... but can I ask a stupid question? What all do you *do* at meets? Just eat and be social? :)

I do think the 1st is pretty much definitely out for me and the 8th is as well (there's a meet in Ohio that day). The other two weekends are okay with me as is March (except the 1st as there's another Ohio meet that day... ack all these meets to go to ;))

Amy, you've got it! We more or less sit around, eat, talk... share pictures, stories, laughs, silly notes stuck on each other's backs... just have fun. There are some pictures up of the Chicago meet from this past weekend and from those you can see we just hang out for a while :)

Have we found a date that is better or is Kitty just out of them all until summer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter